Black Legion (Khornish) 1000 pt. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    69 (x2)

Black Legion (Khornish) 1000 pt.

So, I had the fortune to play a pretty big game of Warhammer today, and in light of the fact that I was playing with my tank loving friends I decided to play Black Legion, and I was wondering what you thought of my list (we turned it into a 2v2, me and the T'au versus lots of marines, with some fluff amounting to the enemy of your enemy is your friend with some nuances) It totals 1001 points if I did the math correctly, and if it makes a difference we won, but that was probably more due to the T'au.

Headquarters:
    [110] Chaos Lieutenant
    MoK, lightning claws, dæmonic mutation, spiky

First turn eliminates Librarian's entire veteran retinue in one go while some berzerkers draw fire, second turn is pwnt by the Librarian.

Troops:
    [205] Khorne Berzerkers (eight)
    All: MoK, chainaxes, frags
    AC: MoK, power fist, dæmonic mutation, frags

[195] Khorne Berzerkers (eight)
    All: MoK, chainaxes, frags
    AC: MoK, power fist, frags

These died under fire in the first two turns, except for one Champion (coincidentally the one with mutation), who wandered off and killed a single storm trooper. In retrospect I probably should have played Plague Marines instead.

Heavy Support:
    [155] Predator Destructor Pattern
    autocannon/lascannons, mutated hull,

This survived the entire game, and was probably my MVP, maybe tied with one of the havoc squads (it took out the dæmonhunter's Russ & Grand Master, as well as the Blood Angel's Librarian, to name a few. It made a little more than 500 total points back. Yikes.)

[168] Chaos Havocs (six)
    MoCU, autocannons (three), tank hunters

[168] Chaos Havocs (six)
    MoCU, autocannons (three), tank hunters

One of them took a single casualty, and the other went down to two autocannons until they ran away.

Thanks in advance for comments and suggestions!

Last edited by honorableSimon; March 12th, 2007 at 05:28. Reason: some erroneous information/bragging
    Back from the dead to haunt new houses.
    Send me a hello if you remember me.

+ Reply to Thread