Khorne 1000points (world eaters) - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Khorne 1000points (world eaters)

Heres a List I am using for fun games at my local hobby store. Most of the players I will be playing are marines and necrons.

HQ Daemon Prince(Lord) 60

Mark Of Khorne
    Daemonic Flight
    Daemonic Stature
    Daemonic Aura
    Daemonic Essence
    Daemonic Resiliance
    Dark Blade
    Close Combat Weapon
    Color Of Khorne
    Feel No Pain
    Personal Icon

Total 191

Troops Khorne Berserkers X8 152
    Aspiring Champion Free
    Power Fist
    Talisman of burning blood
    Chain Weapons
    Khorne Icon
    Color Of Khorne

184 total
    3 of these units

Troops Bloodletters 5

Troops Bloodletters 5

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    39 (x1)

Quote Originally Posted by Donut View Post
    Heres a List I am using for fun games at my local hobby store. Most of the players I will be playing are marines and necrons.
    HQ
    Daemon Prince(Lord) 60
    Mark Of Khorne, Daemonic Flight, Daemonic Stature, Daemonic Aura, Daemonic Essence, Daemonic Resiliance, Dark Blade, Close Combat Weapon, Color Of Khorne, Feel No Pain, Personal Icon
    Total 191
    Um...no offence but I think he's a little bit overdone for 1000pts. This guys points make up 19.1% of your ENTIRE ARMY!!! That's insane. First things first, is he not an illegal lord?? I was under the impression that the Collar of Khorne, Feel no Pain and Dark Blade all count towards the Lord's total of 100pts of Daemonic wargear? If I am wrong, forgive me, but otherwise he needs to be changed regardless of what I think. In a 1000pt game I would advise something more like a Chaos Lt. to lead your forces. What is it that you want this guy to do: 1) Run up and kill everything in it's path?(I'm going to assume this for my version of a refitted lord/lt.) 2) Support your other squads in combat?(I will also make a support lord/lt. suggestion)

Offensive Khorne Lt.(104)
    MoK, D. Speed/Strength, Great Weapon, Feel No Pain, Frag Grenades, Personal Icon
    You see this guy is a lot cheaper while still being quick. Speed instead of Flight b/c it's cheaper and pretty much is the same thing. The Great Weapon will keep his strength up, and when combined with Strength, he is till S6.
    Support Khorne Lt.(106)
    MoK, D. Strength/Visage, Dark Blade, Talisman of Burning Blood, Frag Grenades
    This guy runs with one of your squads and keeps them moving. Once in combat, the Visage will make your opponent more likely to run away. Because of the freed up points he is able to have a Dark Blade instead of a Great Weapon. He also won't need an Icon as he will be with a squad with one.

If you absolutely must have a Lord then try one of these on for size(not much diff really, just a wound, and the ability to become a Prince)
    Offensive Khorne Lord(129)
    MoK, D. Speed/Strength/Resilience, Great Weapon, Frag Grenades, Feel No Pain, Personal Icon
    Again, same concept as the offensive Lt. He is fast, strong, and can stay alive for a while.

Support Khorne Lord(136)
    MoK, D. Strength/Resilience, Axe of Khorne, Frag Grenades, Rage of Khorne, Talisman of Burning Blood
    Similar to the LT. He is able to join a squad, and get the squad moving. Once in combat he will get the extra attacks for the rage and charge. At S5 with a Power Weapon, and a potential unlimited attacks, he should be able to kill his fair share.

TROOPS
    Khorne Berserkers(180)x3
    7 Khorne Berserkers w Chain Axes of Khorne, Khorne Icon
    +Aspiring Champion w Power Fist/KCA, Talisman of Burning Blood, Collar of Khorne
    Pretty good. I would dump the Collar. How many people will actually have Psychic Powers? Last I checked, Space Marine players don't really like Librarians, and Necrons can't have powers. I would take the collars and add some Frags. If you run into cover you will wish you had, had them. But otherwise, pretty awsome.

Bloodletters(130)x2
    5 Bloodletters
    Good, good. Bloodletters are the cream of the Daemon crop. No doubt that these little guys will wreak havoc. If you use my advice though, I would add +3 more members to each squad to make them easier to summon. Try to cheapen up your units to get favored Daemon packs. Trust me, you'll want it later.

Could would out to be a really unbeatable list if you can kick out the kinks and get it purring like a well oiled motor. Happy gaming. Hope I helped.
    JOIN MY SQUAD IN THE SONS OF THE LIBRARIUM THREAD, I NEED TACTICAL MARINES! I PLAN TO CONVERT UP A SQUAD TO "COUNT AS" LoTD IN MY SMarine ARMY

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pretty good. I would dump the Collar. How many people will actually have Psychic Powers? Ermm since the new libiran models have come out it seems everyone is using them. And thanks for tips on blood letters and the lord. Yes he is illigal i will tone him down.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    69 (x2)

I have some very minor disagreements with the leaders he has posted (Rage of Khorne is trash, to name one) and if you have the time I would definitely check out --> http://www.librarium-online.com/foru...s-tactica.html <-- (that's a link) and post your ideas/look at other people's
    Back from the dead to haunt new houses.
    Send me a hello if you remember me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the comments, you guys are alot more helpful than relic forums they basicly say ''GET 2 PREDS FOR ANTI TANK'' and ''DROP DAEMON PRINCE FOR A CHAOS LIETENANT''

+ Reply to Thread