1500 Alpha Legion Fun - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1500 Alpha Legion Fun

Here is my Alpha Legion list, please keep in mind this is more of a fun army that has a LOT of conversion possibilities!

HQ: Chaos Lord, D. Speed, Spiky Bits, Infiltrate, BP, Frag, Dark Blade - 117

Elite: Chosen AC #1 - D. Speed, Fur. Charge, Infiltrate, D. Strength Lightning Claws
    Chosen AC #2 - D. Speed, Fur. Charge, Infiltrate, Sorcerer, Wind of Chaos, BP, P.Weapon
    Chosen AC #3 - D. Speed, Fur. Charge, Infiltrate, Power Fist, BP
    Chosen AC #4 - D. Speed, Fur. Charge, Infiltrate, D. Strength Power Weapon, BP
    Chosen AC #5 - D. Speed, Fur. Charge, Infiltrate, D. Strength, Mutation, Spiky Bits, D. Talons

338 pts total

Troops: 315 pts

3x of the following squad - 5x Chaos Marine, Mark Undivided, Infiltrate, Lascannon, Plasma Gun

Heavy Support:

2x Havoc squads, 8 CSM, 4x Autocannon, Infiltrate, Tank Hunter - 464 pts

Dreadnought, 2 CCW, Mutated Hull, D. Possesion - 140 pts

Total- 1495

Basically, I want to have a "mounted" unit, the Chosen and Lord will be centaur like and have the various attributes modeled accordingly. The Dread would also be fun to model the CCWs. I know this army would have its difficulties, but might be fun to play. It's all about CC with the Chosen and Dread with cover from the CSMs and Havocs. Ideas welcome both on the army and conversion ideas. Thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    291 (x6)

If you are set on keeping the chose then ditch the power fist on AC #3 as you want to wipe out anything before they can hit you back and it also negates the bonus of FC. This unit is very very squishy and you are likely to lose them early on but as long as you realize this then I think you're ok.

The rest of the army looks good!
    IRON WITHIN, IRON WITHOUT!

I survived LO Chat thanks to: Karmoon, Rabbit, Process, Tossy and Meish.

+ Reply to Thread