1250 Emp. Children for tonight - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1250 Emp. Children for tonight

Im trying something new with my EC in a 1250pt game tonight. Tell me whaty ou think of the list and if you see any big holes.

1-Chaos LT. (122pts)
    Dark Blade, Bolt pistol, infiltrate, frag grenades, mark of slaaneshi, D. auro & spikey Bitz

5-Daemonettes (75pts)

5-Daemonettes (75pts)

5-Daemonettes (75pts)

9- Assault Marines (242pts)
    Frag grenades, infiltrate, mark of slaansehi, Aspiring champion, Power weapon, D. Strength & d. Visage

10- Assault Marines (265pts)
    Frag grenades, infiltrate, mark of slaansehi, Aspiring champion, Power weapon, D. Strength & d. Visage

6 Havocs (207pts)
    3x Autocannons, Tankhunters, mark of slaanshi, free AC w/ Power weapons

6 Havocs (189pts)
    3x blastmasters, mark of slaanshi, free AC w/ Power weapons

-Where Were You The Day They Stole Your Inocence?

-It Was About Time To Dig A New Well Anyway.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Allrighty! i think im a bit to late anyway.. but lets see ^^
    im not yet an very advanced EC player yet.. but i'll shoot some words at it anyway (live and learn right? )

i (i think im alone on it though) dont really like daemon weapons on my lord cause somehow i always kill myself..since its not a lord, no comments really, id say this is a nice Lieutenant with some fine updates perhaps the only thing im missing is an icon though?

5-Daemonettes (75pts)

5-Daemonettes (75pts)

Yup loving those daemonettes ^^ (still why didnt you do 6 of them in a squad, would be nicer fluff wise )

seems like a nice squad.. sadly though it isnt in the gods favoured number which would give you a free Aspiring champ and with that a free Icon to summon your daemonettes (and with the lovely infiltrate you probably got a mass massacre going on on turn 2/3 i always love the personally)
    Besides that i got nothing to say.. nice Asp champ: upgrades

this is even stranger.. cause you could have made 1 squad of 6 and one of 12 (that means 1 less marine, oh well no big harm done cause you could put the points in a daemonette) and you'll get free Aspiring champs and dont forget to pick the icons... otherwise you'll see your daemons scatter
    :cry: that aside again, great upgrades.. would probably work fine ^^ asuming they all have bolt pistols// close combat weapons? Perhaps, (im going to get the hang of it myself though) upgrade one of the marines with a Doom Siren? (i love to flame them before assaulting)

Huh this is kinda strange you use your favoured number here?
    why not at the other squads.. (i think im missing something// making a mistake myself??)
    oh well, looks like a lovely squad, alltough personally i dont use 2 squads of havoc's because i think that's a bit to much ^^

like i said i wouldnt go for 2 squads as 1 most of the time does the trick right and you can put some extra assault marines in there.. with furious charge or something? (well dont know which army you were up agains though.. so perhaps you need all the fire power you can get?) alltough dont forget that those daemonettes can "chop" trough lots tank armour aswel

well, i hope i was any help to you mate!
    goodluck
    and let me know what you battled//if you won
    Cheers,
    Jeff

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I typicly try to run my assault squads 12 strong, i typicly run daemonetters 6 strong, and typicly run a Keeper of secrets.

Im trying to squeeze in a few extra points (thus dropping the assault squads down to 10 men each) (or 9 & LT)

dropping 5 marines and the keeper of secrets down to a LT free up alot of points.

I typicly run my havocs 8 strong with 4x autocannons or blast masters. However as lately ive been having them get charged alot. And alot of games end up with them slowly getting taken down by 3 Dark angels bikers, or assault marines, or scouts.... or ect....

SO dropping them down to 6, means i can easily/cheaply get a power weapon in there.

As far as summoning off the infiltrating squads go, any unit with a mark of a god gets a free icon. So the only thing im losing by having 10 isntead of 12 is the 13 points im now paying for the AC.
    -Where Were You The Day They Stole Your Inocence?

-It Was About Time To Dig A New Well Anyway.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well it seems it doesnt have "any big holes" since you explained most of the things i wondered//commented about. How did you do? vs. what? and did you win or lose?

and on the side note.. yeah i was wrong thinking that you could only get that icon for free if you did the favoured number.. which ofc makes the list more nice!

cheers,
    Jeff

+ Reply to Thread