Soul Eaters List - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Wanganui, New Zealand
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

262 (x7)

Soul Eaters List

Daemon Prince-201pts
    Meltagun, Dark Blade, Frag and Krak Grenades, Bike, Furious Charge, Daemonic Aura, Essence, Mutation and Strength.

Khorne Bezerkers–320pts
    All with Frag Grenades and Furious Charge.
    11 Bezerkers with Bolt Pistols and Chainaxes.
    Aspiring Champion with Bolt Pistol, Power Fist, Talisman of Burning Blood.

Squad Incendium-228pts (Chaos Marines)
    All with Frag Grenades and Infiltrate.
    7 Marines with Bolters.
    2 Marines with Meltaguns.
    Aspiring Champion with Bolt Pistol, Power Fist.

Squad Igneus-228pts (Chaos Marines)
    All with Frag Grenades and Infiltrate.
    7 Marines with Bolters.
    2 Marines with Plasma Guns.
    Aspiring Champion with Bolt Pistol and Power Fist.

Fast Attack

Biker Squad-169pts
    All with Frag Grenades and Furious Charge.
    2 Bikers with Meltaguns.
    Aspiring Champion with Power Fist, Krak Grenades and Daemonic Visage.

Heavy Support

Predator-155pts Autocannon Turret, Heavy Bolter Sponsons, Havoc Launcher and Daemonic Possession.

Havoc Squad-199pts
    All with Tank Hunters.
    4 Havocs with Autocannons.
    3 Havocs with Bolter.

Total: 1500pts Total Models: 43

Last edited by Pickle; May 22nd, 2007 at 08:00.
    Miss Spam Master 2009
    The Briny Series: Urban War Beginnings | Cygnar

2. Remove Advertisements

The Allmighty Chaos Boots Process's Avatar
    Sweden Stockholm
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

106 (x3)

Nice list. seems balanced and fun to play. Not alot of cheese in it either so you will get good comp for it. just one thing. the havoc squad may be a bit overkill depending on what you are hunting with it and if you got the points from somewhere I would actually get another meat shield for it just to make sure you get to keep them in action that and they need MoCu. its not alot of points you can get that by shaving off one of the zerkers. your troops suffer the same problem without MoCu they might actually just run off. cant have our lovelies run off can we?

Other than that I really like the list if you can give the lord MoK and FNP it would be great too but thats another zerker me thinks. so:

loose 2 zerkers add MoCu to the lot of them and try and squeze in MoK and FNP on the lord if possible add another bolter marine to the havocs. And regardless of what anybody says dont change the predator as its going to cause alot of "havoc" and confusion :yes:
    What is Aurora Prime?
    "behold, I am the flamer, the searing one, the combustion of all spontanious flash fires, I am process" BIG RED BUTTON!

La France!! (almost)
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

46 (x3)

I really don't like the look of your Lord. He's noted here as having a meltagun- is this supposed to be a combi-melta? The Darkblade is fine and dandy, but then you've gone and put him on a bike. Correct me if I'm wrong, but you can't have 2 weapons on your person if you're on a bike. There's obviously something I've overlooked, and somebody will inevitably pounce on it. Curse my slow-wittedness.

It does seem to me that you've gone a tad overboard on upgrades, too, eshewing more models. It may work fine, but it may stuggle with the low number of models. 43 in 1500 points in very low indeed. A swarm army would have more than that in 2 units (although [regular] Chaos doesn't really do swarms).

"Argue for your limitations and, sure enough, they're yours"
    -Zen proverb
    Have you been touched?
    Pirate's Haven

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

17 (x1)

drop the krak, with darkblade D.strength and furious charge you do more damage smacking the vehicle with your rather hefty sword
    you can have melta gun and dark blade as the meltagun is an upgrade for the bike, fair enough to have it
    drop essence here, the main threat is an instakill anyway, waste of points (quite a lot of them)
    you want spiky bits with all the attacks you are laying down, its more cost effective than mutation (although i take both as i'm nasty)
    my lord is very similar to this, works wonderfully, really does : )

i don't see the point in spending all these points on the AC in such a small squad
    keep it as a dedicated tank hunting squad, 2 meltas, 2 meat shields and, er, that's it
    if you want to pump points into a champ you need more meat to protect him
    you can keep your lord close or even in the squad as the much better equivalent of the AC and this way you get an extra shield for your meltas
    also if you don't kill the vehicle with the 2 melta gun attacks at point blank range then luck isn't favouring you

+ Reply to Thread