2000 chaos dwarfs - please comment!!! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Brisbane, Oz
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

205 (x7)

2000 chaos dwarfs - please comment!!!

If anyone can comment on this list, id would be appreciated. i wrote it up after that post about how powerful they really were, though i think its hard to see at first. anyway, here goes.

H - Sorcerer lord
    level 3

H - Bull centaur hero - 110
    Great weapon, H Armour, shield

H - Sorcerer
    level 2

H - Sorcerer
    level 1

C - 20 x Chaos dwarfs - 210
    Hand weapon, shield, heavy armour, full command

C - 20 x Chaos dwarfs - 250
    great weapon, shield, heavy armour, full command

C - 16 x Chaos dwarfs - 222
    Hand weapon, blunderbuss, heavy armour, full command

C - 10 x Hobgoblin wolfboyz - 140
    Handweapon, shield, musician, champion

C - 20 x Hobgoblins - 90
    Handweapon, shield, Full command

S - 15 x Black Orcs - 213
    Greataxe, full command

S - 2 x Hobgoblin bolt throwers

S - Death rocket

R - Earthshaker

R - 5 x Bullcentaurs - 160
    Greataxe, h armour, shield, standard, champion, warbanner

TOTAL 2000

cheers, tim

Last edited by timk1111; August 17th, 2006 at 11:17.

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

2 (x1)

Not bad, but you have a major shortage of magic items...Also, I would always take a Lord over a Sorcerer Lord.

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

6 (x1)

throw out that sorcerer, and use the combat lord, with the new edition i wouldnt worry about magic all to much, i think a scroll caddy would be sufficient or two [depending on who ur going up against, lm=2 elves=2 dwarfs=0, use ur common sense], if u have the model please put ur lord on a taurus, these things are AMAZING, not as big as dragon so theyll be -slightly- easier to hide and they can fly :shifty: [a bull flying!], rip apart warmachines, skirmishers.
    oh and they also have a breath attack [great for gobbos skaven low toughness units]

sneaky gits are alot better flankers than hobbos so i would switch those out and you could use gnoblars for them or gobbos [people are sometimes against using the gnoblars but i think its suitable even if the git models were hobbos but w/e]

black hammer of hashut on your lord would be good along with armour of gazrakh:yes:

personally i would take two units of blunderbusses [stand and shoot with those things, theyll rip through almost anything] and two units of great axes

ill be posting a new chaos dwarf list thatll incorporate my ideas if you want to take a look, it'll be up today or tommorrow :rolleyes:

+ Reply to Thread