Help Me Out with the Book? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Benevolent Dictator CaptainSarathai's Avatar
    inside your head
    77 Post(s)
    2 Thread(s)

1480 (x8)

Help Me Out with the Book?

I've been having trouble downloading the Indy book for the Chaos Dwarfs. I'm in a league/tournament and I know that my last opponent is playing the great CDs. I'm looking for the book so that I can get a good handle on what my army needs to be worried about, and so that I can make sure that he's not taking advantage of everyone's lack of experience with/against the Chaos Dwarfs.

If someone could email me the book as an attachment, I'd be happy to talk it over in a PM.

Otherwise, while we're all here, is there anything that my Warriors should fear from his army?

I know that he has 2 Hero-level casters, and a guy on a Lamasu (a Lord, noncaster IRC). Beyond that, I believe that it's 2 units of 15 or so blunderbusses, some guys with greatweapons, and some warmachines- at least one of which looks like a Hellcannon (Earthshaker?) and another that's made of a converted Dwarf cannon (DeathRocket?).

I have no idea about his special rules or anything like that, I'm assuming that it's similar to the Dwarf book, with lots of armor wrapped around predominately T3 infantry. I also know that the Blunderbusses get one shot for every model in the target unit, at S3+Ranks, but are they armor-piercing, move-or-fire, what's a Dwarf's Ballistic Skill, etc. His casters also have Bound Fire spells, on top of whatever other "darkside" lore they roll in.
    Otherwise, I know nothing about this guy's army. He's sitting in 3rd place right now, I'm in 2nd, but losing this game will bump either of us back to about 4th-5th place. Obviously, I don't want to lose...

Pts Values for AoS here!

Nippon Armybook: Isuu, Scribd, and free at Google Docs

2. Remove Advertisements

6 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

107 (x4)

Indy GT Dwarfs of Chaos Army Book

Didnt need to download to view it here.

Hope it helps.

+ Reply to Thread