Throne of Chaos : Chaos Dwarfs - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Throne of Chaos : Chaos Dwarfs

hey all, usually hang out in the WOC forum but having got the book and loving the CD list and fluff thought id pop over and get some discussion going re the new book and list.

so basically what are your thoughts?

theres some awsome sounding units and rules for them, a fair bit to remember also which is a good thing i guess.

the list has seemingly a few different paths to take, from shooting reliant to monster heavy and the goblins give you a reasonable ability to fill out your numbers. they also have some cool items and the lore sounds decent, although obviously iv not tested it yet.

iv thrown a list or two together and am pleased over all with what you can create with it.

so yeah any one else wanna chime in with their thoughts?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

LO's unofficial Jester Visitor Q's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    377 (x8)

I'm getting very excited about the 'return' of the Chaos Dwarfs, I am loving the Iron Deamon both the model and the rules! Pretty expensive though.
    "God is dead" Nietzsche- 1886
    "Nietzsche is dead" God- 1900

Why are there scams? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q71FLDIMBc8

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    141 (x3)

I havn't tried them out yet, but I've heard that the list isn't balanced. If your looking for people who have already played with the throne of chaos cd list you should check CDO Forums

+ Reply to Thread