DoW Clan leaders, please read... - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

DoW Clan leaders, please read...

Greetings,

My name is Richard but most know me online as R_Leese. I represent the DoW clan, the 41st Warriors, a division of the Dark Jedi Organisation (www.darkjedi.org/club/41W) and am trying to establish a monthly online competition for Dawn of War.

As a division of the DJO, we use an online score database known as BattleStats.Com. At present BSC does not support DoW but we register our game scores through the miscellaneous games division in the intervening time. We hope that if we can get more clubs to sign up to, and use BSC for online competitions, we can establish a regular DoW community event similar to other monthly community events held at BSC commonly know as the Week of War. The idea is that each club competes against every other club for one week every month. At the end the scores are archived and the top 5 clubs and players announced. BattleStats is a completely impartial system and as such is used as a scoring system by many clubs from other games and communities.

I would like to hear from clan leaders or representatives from DoW clans on the subject of a community event. I can be contacted by MSN Messenger (rich@leesehold.co.uk), ICQ (162131005) and by email at the address listed for MSN. I hope to hear from you shortly.

Richard Leese
    Gaming Division Commander
    41st Warriors

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am known as {LO}Hardcase on DoW, and as its second in command I represent the official {LO} Dawn of War Clan. Your idea for a community event between DoW clans is just what we need. Recently due to my own involvement in coursework and general apathy by the clan members we've been inactive. Im trying to get things rolling again and I think your idea would help to motivate some of the members to get active again. I have you on my MSN now so I will message you at some point. My own msn is devildog55@comcast.net.
    “ Belief in a cruel God makes a cruel man. ” - Thomas Paine

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, first I need to know if anyone in your clan has experience with the BattleStats system. If not, it might be a good idea if you visit the site (www.battlestats.com) and read through the help pages. We'd need to get your club registered and the members signed up in order to get the whole thing running, but itd be good if we could discuss this stuff first.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dont think anyone is familiar with the system but I will be sure to check it out. There will still be some weeks before we are back up and running completely but in the meantime we can work something out.
    “ Belief in a cruel God makes a cruel man. ” - Thomas Paine

+ Reply to Thread