The Anti-Halo Clan - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    A very violent persona Apotheosis's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Anti-Halo Clan

Anyone with particular dislike, hatred, and resentment for all versions of Halo, for whatever reasons, please join this clan.

I have an unbound hatred for Halo. It is slow and annoying, among other reasons.

May Halo die. . . .

And long live Unreal!!!

Last edited by Apotheosis; September 15th, 2005 at 21:25.
    "And whoever wants to be a creator in good and evil, must first be an annihilator and break values. Thus the highest evil belongs to the greatest goodness: but this is--being creative."

~ Friedrich Nietzsche ~

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    178 (x3)

Personally I rather like Halo's story line and save my scorn for Gamers who buy games based purely upon graphics.

For example-
    friend- "I just finished Halo"
    me- "what did you make of the Flood"
    friend- "there was no flood! not much water at all"
    me- *kills friend*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I liked halo until i played it on x-box live. it is all a bunch of kids talking s**t, making racist comments, and calling eachother fags. no strategy, or game plan just bull s**t smack talking. unfortunately i bought the 1 year x-box live pack and only played for about a month, then a few months agao when they recalled the power cord my x-box was fried. to ad insult to injury microsoft billed my credit card for ANOTHER 1 year subscription automaticly. They said i have to cancel it or they keep re subscribing me. so i got a fried
    x-box another year of live service and a deep hatred for the little snot nosed, bratling, racist, homophobeic halo loosers. play a real game fan boys.

wh40k 4 life, word.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Its an awesome game the first time you play through the game and when your playin with freinds or something but then it hits you thats its just kinda boring and a bit repetitive.

Battlefeild 2 seems alot better. Dont quote me on that thpough 'cause I never actually played just watched.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I love Halo as a LAN party game, xbox live is pretty much smack talking f***tards. Battlefield 2 is really fun, i'm an addict.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    208 (x5)

Always found Halo boring. I don't like any fps much actually, which is wierd coz it sometimes seems as if loving fps is a requirement for anyone who is male.

I prefer fighting games like SF & Tekken as I have a short attention span for video games.
    Last edited by Kahoolin; September 16th, 2005 at 07:41.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm obsessed with Unreal Championships 2: The Liandri Conflict.

UC2 > Halo ANY DAY.
    "And whoever wants to be a creator in good and evil, must first be an annihilator and break values. Thus the highest evil belongs to the greatest goodness: but this is--being creative."

~ Friedrich Nietzsche ~

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The story and music make the game so very worth it. Ive never played Xbox live, and never will. The single player absolutely rocks--especially the flood. Zombies that can jump 20, 30 feet straight up and can be revived by infection forms own.
    ________________W/L/T
    Hive Fleet Furi Kuri 32/21/4
    Tomb Kings: 8/5/2

Im in ur Halo, killin ur covernantz

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IMO halo is the best fps EVER. xbox live is very fun to play. if there are any retards saying crap then you just kill them, then they get annoyed and leave. but where halo really shines is in the multiplayer. if you get a bunch of guys who are all good at halo and play an 8 or 16 player game, its the best! also another part that makes halo better than other fps's is that every weapon in it is good. they all are effective, whereas in other fps's, all it is is a fight for the rocket launcher or the best weapon the entire game. but in halo you just pick up anything you use it.
    FEAR THE WRATH OF THE ANZAC CLAN!!!!!!!

head of hip-hop in the music clan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You know, I didn't make this Clan for lots of pro-Halo people. If you like Halo, fine. I don't care. I don't need to hear your arguments for why Halo is fun. I just want to discuss the negative aspects of Halo with other anti-Halo people.

However, if you must intrude, then there's nothing I can do about it.

Anyways Unreal Championships 2 > Halo.

~ Friedrich Nietzsche ~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast