WARMACHINE Battlegroup!!! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    A very violent persona Apotheosis's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WARMACHINE Battlegroup!!!

This Battlegroup (or "clan" if you will) is so cool that we have to spell WARMACHINE in capital letters like Privatter does LOL.

Anyways, I think this is a good way to discuss all aspects of WARMACHINE and also have other conservations as well. Plus, it will be a good way for other people to see what WARMACHINE is like.

"And whoever wants to be a creator in good and evil, must first be an annihilator and break values. Thus the highest evil belongs to the greatest goodness: but this is--being creative."

~ Friedrich Nietzsche ~

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    32 (x2)

Never thought I'd sign up as a member of any groups/clans, but then again, I'd love to help out in this one, even though I am not an active player yet (but will hopefully get some minis soon).

Anyhow, I'm up for it, and will message another member that plays this and force him to join.
    "As I walk through the valley of LO I fear no spammer, because I got the power to ban"

Of Trui and Gay

A Chaos Space Marines Diary

Svenska Rackham Sidan

troopseses!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    52 (x2)

I'm in also and sort of an active player, when I'm not busy with college and work.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The Psychotic, Soda Addicted, Level-Headed Christian Friendly, Sexy Japanese Girl of LO

A very violent persona Apotheosis's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Awesome guys, now all we need is some sort of application form. . . . . list your army, etc.

It will be back on the first post after I edit it, so be sure to edit your current posts.

Cya in a bit.
    "And whoever wants to be a creator in good and evil, must first be an annihilator and break values. Thus the highest evil belongs to the greatest goodness: but this is--being creative."

~ Friedrich Nietzsche ~

Senior Member Bobby_Wokkerfella's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    43 (x2)

Why not, I have some Cygnar stuff, though i really want to get into Cryx soon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    92 (x2)

Morning all. I have a query. I have yet to play Warmachine, (I refuse to speel it all in caps, sorry), but, a friend just started carrying it in his store. Another friend and I have been talking about it for a bit now. Can someone sum up Warmachine for me. I mean how much money would I likely be dropping to get a half decent army, how does it play, say, compared to GW games. Stuff like that. Oh one last thing. Are there going to be more than the four armies. I like parts of all of them, but, there are other parts, (in all of them), that I really don't like. Thanks for any assistance.
    A little pain never hurt anyone - Larry

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    32 (x2)

I can't say anything about the gameplay, but. You would drop less money in that game than in a GW army. The last question there are more than four armies (mercs can be used on their own) also you can use the armies in the hordes book for warmachine IIRC.
    "As I walk through the valley of LO I fear no spammer, because I got the power to ban"

Of Trui and Gay

A Chaos Space Marines Diary

Svenska Rackham Sidan

troopseses!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

92 (x2)

Okay, now this is confusing. I never checked out any of the other parts of the website. *sigh*, more work for tonite.

EDIT Next Query, (from my buddy), what is a "normal" point total?
    Last edited by THE Hersh; November 24th, 2005 at 12:47.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    52 (x2)

I can help with gameplay and the point total

First. There isn't really a normal point value. It really varies on the unit. But usually a warcaster ranges from 60-890 or so points. And they are worth the points, you just have to know how to use them proper to make them worthwhile. Light Warjacks and Heavy Warjacks depend on the Faction. Usually, Khador have alot of expensive warjacks, but they are very tough to begin with. And troops it is the same thing. It depends on the Faction, Cryx troops are usually very cheap, while Khador or Cygnar troops are expensive.

For gameplay it is very quick and easy to learn how to paly. Took me a day to get the ground rules down. Usually in a good 400-600 point battle it can last only an hour or so, maybe even shorter (if you kill the warcaster). Though, if you do Warhammer, it will be a bit hard to know how their phases go. What I mean by this is that in Warmachine, you have to do the movement, shooting, and Close combat SEPERATLY FOR EACH GUY >___< And since of this, if you played Warhammer a long time, it gets hard to get that concept down.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The Psychotic, Soda Addicted, Level-Headed Christian Friendly, Sexy Japanese Girl of LO

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

92 (x2)

Nemy, thanx. You misunderstood one question, tho. When I asked for a point total, I meant how many points are used in a game, (standard range, I know it will vary).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast