Librarium Online Forums banner

The ANZAC Clan! (New)

209K views 4K replies 107 participants last post by  Mike Rutch 
#1 ·
Well the old thread was getting kinda big (600+ posts....) So, I give you the new and improved ANZAC clan!!
Same rules apply as last time, you can discuss anything Oz/NZ related, or just chill out.
But how do I join I hear you ask? Its simple, just post in the thread declaring your intentions and your in! Its optional to put the thing in your sig, so don't feel pressure to do it.
I'll kindly ask all you members to leave the old thread alone now.

#2 ·
I don't know that thers that much left to discuss but I'm submitting my aplication to this new one anyway, peraps put a last post in the old thread saying that there is now a new one. Because you prieviously only said that you would and not that you in fact had.

#4 ·
Yay! Newness=Goodness...

So, anyone going to Germany for the World Cup?

#5 ·
Well, I'm not, thats for sure, I'm not psyched enough about soccer to do that.

#6 ·
That's a shame, you should be.

The government should pay for every Australian to go to the World Cup! That'd win my vote...if I was 18.

#8 ·
ARRGHH! Smeag's parents are the government!

#12 ·
I'm with the oldy clan. Just like Music eh? ;)

But untill bobby decides to go back, we should stick with him. :yes:

The government should pay for every Australian to go to the World Cup! That'd win my vote...if I was 18.
To see what? Us loose in the first round? Hah!

Besides, we all know Germany is going to win... :shifty:

I'm tempted to go to France in '07 for the Rugby World Cup, but at the moment, the way Eddy Jones is choaching, I'd rather spend the money on a gun. To kill him with. ^_^

#13 ·
Lord YossanrionTo see what? Us loose in the first round? Hah! [/QUOTE said:
Positive thought's Alex. Don't hit me with those negetive waves....
Alot of people think we'll get to the final, but they are all footy fans :D .

#15 ·
Lord Yossanrion said:
I'm with the oldy clan. Just like Music eh? ;)

But untill bobby decides to go back, we should stick with him. :yes:

To see what? Us loose in the first round? Hah!

Besides, we all know Germany is going to win... :shifty:

I'm tempted to go to France in '07 for the Rugby World Cup, but at the moment, the way Eddy Jones is choaching, I'd rather spend the money on a gun. To kill him with. ^_^
:rofl: Rofl :rofl:

#19 ·
meh, I'm fine with the old clan or the new clan....... preferably the old clan but I really don't mind and i'll follow whoever.

#20 ·
Lord Yossanrion

I am thinking postively.

*GermanywillwinGermanywillwinGermanywillwinGermany willwinGermanywillwinGermanywillwinGermanywillwinG ermanywillwinGermanywillwin*
This king of treason should be banned on the Anzac Clan:O ...shame on you Yoss.

#22 ·
Don't be harsh on him Alex, most people were probley saying that about the Aussie Cricket team when we lost the ashes......I think we should give our soccer team a medal each though.:yes:

#23 ·
Granted there are bigger threads, but those arn't threads where you activly discuss. Things like the one word story thing, you only need to see the last post to make your contribution. Its just getting confusing backtracking through 3-4 pages of dialouge to get to a point where you can contribute. I just thought this would make things easier for those who don't visit the clan several times a day ;)

#24 ·
Bobby_Wokkerfella said:
Granted there are bigger threads, but those arn't threads where you activly discuss. Things like the one word story thing, you only need to see the last post to make your contribution. Its just getting confusing backtracking through 3-4 pages of dialouge to get to a point where you can contribute. I just thought this would make things easier for those who don't visit the clan several times a day ;)
Very good reasoning Bobbie! I don't know about you other ANZACs but i was annoyed when i forgot to check in one day and i had to check through around 5 pages to get up to date!

Now just convince Ace to give up his hopes of getting the last post in the old thread (I'd sooner slit my wrists and jump in a pool of Great Whites than give up!) and i'm with you all the way! :D

zeus

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.