Librarium Online Forums banner

Any Active MtG Players?

5K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Kodanshi 
#1 ·
Hey guys! Just wondering, are there many (any? :S) people here who play Magic?

I used to play Warhammer and frequent this forum a lot, but for the past few years Ive been playing Magic instead. I was reminded of LO again the other day and just thought id pop by to see how active the Magic community might be here. So if you play (at any level) feel free to introduce yourself, im always happy to discuss magic stuff :)

#3 ·
I guess I'm active... though I only play it online. I blame the lack of any local stores to play said game (as well as serious players). A few years ago there was a local store in the area and I'd stop by weekly for Friday Night Magic as well as other events like Game days & PTQ's. Every once in a while I whip out my legacy deck and see if there's any bigger tournaments in the area (but even that has been a good 3 years or so)

So for now, I only play Magic Online. Pretty much every format including some drafts. As such I also use it to practice legacy with the paper deck I have around. I play it pretty much daily, and depending on if I have any wargaming projects going on I play it more or less.

I have some decks around for if I have someone coming over. But that's a casual thing and nothing overly competitive.

I've been playing since 1999 and back then I used to play with a small group of friends. But after a few years we didn't get together that much and Magic online was starting up. I even did Beta testing for that... good times with the free tix and free packs.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.