new try 2K - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: new try 2K

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

new try 2K

ok, so ive come up with an alternate list to that of my own, after taking in the advises...I really like the list, though im a bit worried about my magic defenses...any suggestions?

Gen:
    Bloodthirster
    Armour of Khorne
    Dark Insanity
    Firestorm Blade

chars:
    Herald (nurgle)
    Noxious Vapours
    Nurgles Rot
    Mg lvl 1

Herald (khorne)
    Great standard of sundering
    Obsidian Armor

core;
    Bloodletters (14)
    standard

plaguebearers (19)
    standard/mu

plaguebeares (14)
    standard/mu

Special/Rare:
    Flesh hounds (5)
    Flamers (3)
    Screamers (3)

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Shrubs for the Blood God Undead Bonzi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    207 (x5)

Hmm, I would think about swaping your BSB over to your Herald of Nugle. He and his plaugebearers are much harder to kill and it forces the enemy to charge your PB's to try and knock down the standard. Consider droping the Herald of Khorn for a second Herald of Nurgle with lvl 1. That gives your second unit of PB's regen AND increases your magic defense to about the lower end of average for a 2K game.

If you keep the Herald of Khorn but decide to switch the BSB to the Nurgle Herald then replace the Obsidian Armour with a Jugger and nothing else. For the same points you still have a +3 armour save AND 2 extra attacks.

Everything else is really dependant on your own preferences and opinions. Since even I am getting sick of listening to my own advice I'm just going to end by telling you to play with it and let us know how it goes.
    The only honorable options left to we combatants is seppuku or semantics...which amount to the same thing really.
    -Undead Bonzi

+ Reply to Thread