Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
Lord of change
herald of tzeentch
Banner of despair
15 blood letters
icon of endless war
14 blood letters
icon of endless war
5 flesh hounds
My first attempt quickly put together, be greatful for any advice please
1. Skulltaker should probably be on a Jugger, he is movement 4 so if you put him with the Letters he is actually slowing them down. Skulltaker is also a character killer more than anything so he needs the armour save and mobility of the jugger to get him in contact with the enemies general since no one is going to voluntarily put their lord or hero is base to base with him.
2. Your Herald of Tzeentch is a poor place to put your Banner of Despair as he is so slow and so poorly protected. You want that bubble of -2 Ld right on the front lines of battle which is exactly where a frail walking Herald of Tzeentch in a minimum unit of Horrors shouldn't be. If you want the banner on the Herald give him wings and have him fly right behind your unit of Letters. That way your banners bubble is mobile and can cover any part of the board in one turn.
3. Your unit of Horrors is illegal. Minimum size is 10.
4. Drop F.C. off your MSU Daemonettes, if they take a charge that banner is 100 free vp's to the enemy. At most an MSU unit should really have just a musician. Daemonette champion is pointless, your paying the cost of an extra Daemonette for one more attack and no extra wounds.
5. If I were you I would think about running a very cheap Herald of Khorn with Armour of Khorn and nothing else instead of Skulltaker. The HoK will grant his locus abilities to his Letters and not slow them down. With the points saved from that and maybe a couple Fury's you could think about getting the Blue Scribes which are a bargin in a magic list and your list is more about magic than combat anyway,
The only honorable options left to we combatants is seppuku or semantics...which amount to the same thing really.
thanks for the tips, kinda made it half awake but the 9 horrors was a bit dumb:p