1000 points, working with what I've got - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Rochester, NY
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

431 (x8)

1000 points, working with what I've got

Howdy folks, your old pal ==Me== here. I'm working on getting ==My== Daemons to 1000 points for 40k and Fantasy (curse you expensive metal models!) and I'm looking for some counsel.

I've got a limited selection of models to work with, partly so I can afford more Orks and partly so I don't get overwhelmed by the piles of unpainted models.

20 Bloodletters (Heraldy bits included)
    10 Daemonettes
    12 Dryads (Horrors and Herald)
    5 Flesh Hounds
    3 Flamers
    1 Sould Grinder (I wish!)

So, here's what I've come up with. Bear in mind this is all I have to work with currently, and it has to jive in 40k as well.

Herald of Tzeentch-Master of Sorcery, Winged Horror
    Herald of Khorne-Armor of Khorne

Bloodletters-15, standard, musician (or would 14 and full command be better?)
    Daemonettes-10, musician
    Horrors - 10

Flesh Hounds-5

The Bloodletters and Herald are the anvil, providing Ld and awesome killing power. The Daemonettes rip up light infantry and flank, while the Hounds go for faster/harder targets and flank as well. The Horrors are a bunker for the HoT if things get hairy and provide some nice dispel dice. The Flamers do their thang up a flank.

So, what do you think? Should it be ok? What would you use differently given the models I have?

Last edited by ==Me==; July 25th, 2008 at 14:48.
    Check out ==My== blog: www.bnhblog.blogspot.com

2. Remove Advertisements

Now 17% more helpful gingerninja's Avatar
    In the ninja lab.......of course it exists!!!!
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

262 (x7)

Well currently the list is illegal from what I have calculated, as you have only 8 Horrors, but then again, I think that might be a mistype from your model count. If both the units of horrors and daemonettes are 10 strong, then I think you will be fine.

It is a solid list, so I would play test it, see what works, then try from there.

ninja out
    New LOChat functions now avaliable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheredanine View Post
    Dr Gingerninjas therapy room for kids with a poor grasp of both english and Warhammer, please take a ticket from nurse deciever

Need a list designed for any Fantasy army: Click Here

+ Reply to Thread