All nurgle 2250 list vs clan eshin... - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All nurgle 2250 list vs clan eshin...

One guy who i play with wants to field a clan eshin army and he doesn't want me to use flamers/tzeentch and use nurgle instead. I don't have nurglings and he wont let me proxy them so here is the list i came up with...

GUO w/ L4,trappings,staff
    Epidemius
    2 x herald w/L1,Palaquin,staff. 1 w/ BSB banner hellfire
    21 plaguebearers FC, virulance (houses Epidemius + herald)
    25 plaguebearers FC virulence w/ herald
    10 plaguebearers

8/6 + 4 bounds

Since he is doing eshin he will use triads, lots of nightrunners to harass flanks etc so I brought some magic with me. It really hurts that i can't use nurglings to get rid of nightrunners so i have to bolster my 2 big units of plaguebearers and wait for him to charge or if he wants he can ninja star me all day long and he would be lucky to get 1/2 points from either squad. Key for me is to use the bound items and GUO to draw out magic and to tally up the kills asap to enjoy the "auto wound"(kill 7 1st round isnt hard against eshin...). The hellfire is what I will use last to clear annoying ninja star throwers on the flanks etc. I just hope he doesnt bring in engineers and jezzails as those are not clan eshin guys...

any suggestions?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Shrubs for the Blood God Undead Bonzi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    207 (x5)

So he is telling you what he doesn't want you to use, but won't let you proxy? To be honest I get rather irritated when my opponents try an tell me what I can and can't use. If you are actually going to play against this guy it is rather hard to give advice since it seems he is trying to limit you from using what is effective.
    The only honorable options left to we combatants is seppuku or semantics...which amount to the same thing really.
    -Undead Bonzi

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think the major thing was I dont have the bases for the nurglings. He would let me use my fiends as BON but i dont think they will do well against eshin... i think with my current setup he either has to charge me or make the game incredibly boring by shooting poison darts at me for 6 turns while i try to blast him with magic....
    BTW, are warlock engineers , ratling guns, jezzails included in clan eshin?

And what would be the gameplan in general with slow armies against lots of skirmishers? seems to me they will be the ones to charge me since they are much more mobile and i cant really outmaneuver them...

+ Reply to Thread