Cheesey Khorne - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cheesey Khorne

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

4 (x1)

Cheesey Khorne

Hey guys.
    For the time being all I want to run is a pure khorne army. And I'm really bad at writing lists, I can never seem to cut the list down when i go over points.
    I'd like to play with a competetive army, as cheesey / beardy as Khorne can go. Mainly because I just like strong armys and would like to win. Im not bothered about people complaining, because no-one ever does around here, and there isnt very many tournies so I just feel i can go all out if i wish =0

Im aiming for 2000 points, with a BloodThirster as my Lord.
    The way I would kit my BT would probably be Obsidian Armour and a mix of either Axe of Khorne / Immortal Fury / Firestorm Blade.
    I really like the armour as a good few of the local players runs chaos and nullifyingt heir uber weapons is awesome ^_^

But I was wondering if anyone had the time, could they just post a generic cheesey khorne army.

I have all the models; although in saying that I only have 1 Herald on Juggernaut and only 10 fleshhounds. but shouldnt be hard to get the rest

Thanks to anyone that replies =]

2. Remove Advertisements

Rochester, NY
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

431 (x8)

BT set up is solid. I think Immortal Fury, Firestorm Blade and Obsidian works fine. I prefer Armor of Khorne and a Spellbreaker, but it's no biggie.

After that you'll need magic defense, so look no further than the Standard of Sundering. For a BSB I like Jugger and Obsidian Armor.

All Heralds should be on Juggers with at least Armor of Khorne.

Bloodletters are ok, but a lot better with Heralds.

Flesh Hounds rock hardcore.

Bloodcrushers hit extremely hard, but with only 1W and 4+ armor they can be somewhat fragile. A small unit of 3 is about as big as I'd go.

Furies wouldn't hurt to keep march blockers away, go after war machines, and screen.
    Check out ==My== blog:

+ Reply to Thread