2k SLaaneshi army - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

2 (x1)

2k SLaaneshi army

hey everyone! i decided to make a 2k slaanesh army. ill be using the the mind rape theme as well. ill give reasons behind each unit. tell me if there is anything wrong or anything i could improve too! ta XD

Keeper of Secrets
    allure of slaanesh
    enrapturing gaze
    level 4 wizard
    (my KOS will be a heavy caster. with almost every spell using the enemies LD, they should be even more dangerous!)

The Masque of Slaanesh
    (easy choice. lower enemy units LD)

Herald of Slaanesh #1
    many armed monstrosity
    level 1 wizard
    (this guy will be in the large unit of daemonettes. with extra attacks to help out. a level 1 wiz to use the basic spell for more mind messing)

Herald of Slaanesh #2
    battle standard bearer
    great icon of despair
    steed of slaanesh
    soporific musk
    (ok a bsb with icon of despair will ruin enemies LD tests. and with a steed he can get the banner in range easy. also a level 1 wiz so he doesnt have to engage in CC)
    15x Daemonettes of Slaanesh
    standerd bearer
    15x Daemonettes of Slaanesh
    standerd bearer
    19x Daemonettes of Slaanesh
    standerd bearer
    banner of ecstasy
    (this group will be with the #1 herald as stated above.)

1x Fiends of Slaanesh

1x Fiends of Slaanesh
    (I was reading a GW post about the new fiends. basically they use them to flank as a single fiend once the rest of your army is engaged. soporific musk will make it so they cant run aways )

2. Remove Advertisements

Rochester, NY
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

431 (x8)

Tempator is a bit meh. I prefer Siren Song and Torment Blade or Soul Hunger.

The foot Sherald could do with Siren Song and a Torment Blade. Still +1A, but some nifty effects to go with it.

Daemonettes can go 6 wide, so 12 or 18 for maximum attacks. Don't give the smaller units standards, Daemonettes are soft and it's free VPs. Alluress if anything. 2 units of 12 and 1 unit of 17 should be fine.

Single Fiends don't negate ranks, go for 2 at a minimum.

Some Seekers would be nice to protect your mounted Sherald. 5 with the Siren Banner are good for tearing up enemy skimishers, fast cav, and missile units.
    Check out ==My== blog: www.bnhblog.blogspot.com

+ Reply to Thread