- Battle Standard Bearer
- Icon of Despair

Herald of Slaanesh

Daemonettes of Slaanesh (6x3)

Fiends of Slaanesh (3)

Fiends of Slaanesh (3)

The main centrepiece of this army is the Keeper of Secret. He does the typical cheap March 20' Siren Song unit in first turn hopefully. Allure should keep him from being harmed by the charge. Hunger and Temptator Blade Make sure he does plenty of damage and cannot be struck back by wound heavy models. The Masque of slaanesh and one unit of Daemonettes with battle Standard bearer follow close behind to ensure low leadership.

The Keeper of Secrets should hopefully cast Phantasmagoria in the Magic Phase, followed by Shards, which should decimate at least one unit.

Hopefully, my enemy will put most of their effort into killing my Keeper of Secrets (which almost always happens), and neglect the 54 deamonettes marching on them with a horde of attacks. The fiends are there for flanking and to tie up enemy units in combat until my daemonettes get there.

The size of the daemonettes unit is to ensure that statistically, they will get to the enemy with most of a full rank intact even if they fall under hordes of enemy fire.

What do you think?