Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
This is the list i used the other night, did very very well against a silly heavy magic lizardmen army.......
Herald of khorne
Collar of Khorne
Herald of Tzeentch
BSB - Standard of Sundering
Herald of Tzeentch
5 Flesh Hounds
the list can be better
- give the HoT master of sorcery and winged horror instead
- drop the HoK and the bloodcrushers and get another unit or two of flesh hound and maybe five more furies
- get the points for the extra flamer.
He want advice not somebody that tells him to change his list into something completly different (like dropping a whole unit of crushers with character and turn it into something you think is better).
chefsdadFirst of all I like the list.
There are some things that can be tweaked for a slightly better list (however this is personal and individual).
Some opinions about some changes:
- I think you have to many points in characters and to few in your army. Off-course with daemons you have a lot of points spent on characters most of the time.
But I always try to prevent it.
I don't field more chracters with daemons then 3 in 2.000 pts.
So if you would cut one you will get enough points for the extra flamer/crusher e.t.
I would consider dropping one of the following:
- Herald of korne: he is around 200 points so this will allow you to get something juicy instead (1 or 2 chrusher to make up his loss/ another unit of hounds ... extra flamer?)
- herald of tzeentch with the spellbreaker: this gives you 140 points... if you want to have 2 spellbreakers wich I think is a must, then your BT could always swap an item into a spellbreaker. And the 115 pts remaining is good for getting a bigger army.
IMO with your list it is better to drop the H of korne because otherwise your horros will lose their strenght to much if you drop the H of Tzeentch.
Anuthing else I would suggest is with the Bloodthirster.
I would drop the Obsidian Armour and switch it for axe of korne and armour of korne. This way his armour would still be the same and his killing power would be greatly improved by killing blow.
If you're fighting a chracters with a magical weapon he would have to survive 7 S7 attacks with killing blow/re-roll to hit/flaming before he could even strike back at you.
I have given my thoughts, feel free to consider them.