my new 2.000 pts army - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Far away
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

18 (x1)

my new 2.000 pts army

FONT=Times New Roman]hello,[/FONT]

After my last battle I've made some changes.
    This is what I have now. Please give me your thought about it.

1 Bloodthirster + Firestorm Blade + Axe of Korne + Immortal Fury + Spell Breaker = 550 Pts.
    1 Herald of Korne + Firestorm Blade + Armour of Korne + Juggernaut = 190 Pts.
    1 Herald of Tzeentch + Spell Breaker + Great Standard of Sundering + Battle Standard Bearer + Chariot of Tzeentch = 275 Pts.

The BT I use as a shock trooper (what else??) I am thinking of giving him armour of korne but I don't whant to drop any of his combat powers. The spell breaker is a choise but then I only have 1 dispel scroll.
    My H of tzeentch is against enemy magic but I also use him and his chariot for killing war machines/archers e.t.

Core Units:

10 Daemonettes = 120 Pts.
    8 Chaos Furies = 96 Pts.
    7 Chaos Furies = 84 Pts.

the daemonettes are fielded in 2 ranks of 5. These fast infrantry are used to block scary units ore to kill light units .... also I need them as core .
    The furies..... I love them, they start as screens and always end up killing war machines e.t..
    Perhaps dropping a few furies for somthing else. 2 units of 5/6 furies will do almost as great I think.

Special Units:

2 Bloodcrushers + Standard Bearer + Icon of Endless War = 185 Pts.
    3 Bloodcrushers + Standard Bearer + Icon of Endless War = 255 Pts.

I've tried 1 unit of 3 + 1 chracters. It was just to wide. So I decided to cut them into 2 units of 3 (one with the characters).
    These do great and are fast. My shock troops.

Off-course flamers are a most. But in this list I wanted to try 2 units of chrushers.
    They stay no matter what in this list. I think they are cool .

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by Son of Bretonnia; April 13th, 2009 at 21:39.

2. Remove Advertisements

Rochester, NY
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

431 (x8)

Lots of smashy goodness, but no anvil units. A big block of PBs or Daemonettes with the Banner of Ecstasy would go a long way here.
    Check out ==My== blog:

+ Reply to Thread