1k, no Khorne - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1k, no Khorne

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1k, no Khorne

Here's my first Daemon list. I have no previous experience of playing with/against them.

Heroes:

Masque

Herald of Tzeentch
    -Winged Horror, Master of Sorcery

Core:

18 Plaguebearers
    -Icon of Eternal Virulence

10 Horrors

10 Daemonettes

Special:

5 Seekers of Slaanesh
    -Siren Standard

Rare:

3 Flamers

I'll hope to draw the enemy on to the block of plaguebearers, and follow the move by flanking it next turn. With the heroes and seekers of slaanesh I'll push the other flank, while horrors and flamers guard the other. Only thing I'm scared of is hevily armed troops/cavalry. Ideas on beating them will be appreciated.

Thanks!

Last edited by Clearasil; April 19th, 2009 at 00:20.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i like the list and the variance in units in the army but there are a few changes i would make to it

- change the flames of tzeemtch off the herald and change it for master of sorcerey

- plaguebearers are not that great unless you add a herald of nurgle into it

- you said that you were having problems against armour and so i would change the seekers to flesh hounds of khorne

otherwise i dont think its that bad a list i played in a 1000 point fantasy tournament today and the list i took was like this:

Heroes:

Herald of Nurgle
    - Level 1
    - Planaquin
    - Noxious Vapours
    - Slime Trail

Core:
    16 x Plaguebearers
    - Standard + Musician
    - Icon of Eternal Virulence

10 x Horrors

Special:
    5 x Flesh Hounds

Rare:
    6 x Flamers

there were three games and won 2 and drew the last but lost to the player by 50 victory point i beat ogres and skaven and lost to bretonnia

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I might swap in the nurgle herald, but as for the heavily armored opponents, I'd like to beat them using Tzeentch, Nurgle or Slaaneshi units. Herald with the etherblade?

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if oyu give the tzeeralds the master of sorcery ability then you can pick the lore of metal and just cast the number 6 spell at them doing 2d6 strentgh ? (the better the armour save the higher the strength) hits no armour save allowed and so that way you can have more anti light infantry units such as daemonettes and the horrors even have a chance against the heavy cus they cast the number 1 spell at them and if your lucky you can get 7 strength 7 hits at them so then you have two units which can take them heavilied armour troops in the magic phase

+ Reply to Thread