750pts khorne/Tzeentch starting campaign list - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

750pts khorne/Tzeentch starting campaign list

Hi

The start of a new campaign at my local club allows one Hero with no gifts, and only core choices to make up the first 750pts round of the campaign. I need your opinion as to whether to take a Khorne Herald on a Jugger, or Tzeentch Herald on a Disk in the following list. (I'm only using the models that I have).

14 Bloodletters full CMD 198 (the K/Herald would join this unit, to make 3 ranks of 6)
    12 Bloodletters 144
    10 Pink Horrors (The Tz/Herald would naturally join this unit)
    6 Furies 72
    5 Furies 60.

The B/Letters with Herald would make an excellent hammer unit. However I'd have better magic protection with the Tzeench Herald (not that you'd expect to see to many power dice at that level of points)

The furies are in there to harasss any flanking worhounds ot marauder horsemen etc.

Ta in advance

cmw

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    80 (x2)

If you put the Tzeentch Herald on a Disc he cannot join the Horror unit. I would go with the Khorne Herald on Jug. In 750 points there is not much that will be able to stand against him(he is the equivalent of many Lords). You will still be getting power and dispel dice from your Horror unit which should be plenty at this level.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

campaign now up to 1250

Had my ass handed to me by high elfs & 750, dakkad to oblivian. We're now moving up to 1250, and I can take my Hero (k/herald on Jugger), core, x1 special, x2 rare, and a lvl 1 magic user.

To take a magic user, I would need to go for Nurgle Herald, which means farting about with my list, possible changing the 12 block B/letters with Plaugebears.

For the bulk of the additional 500 pts, I thought about adding 12 Flamers?

Your thoughts are appreciated?

ta

cmw

+ Reply to Thread