-flames
Herald of tzeentch 160
-flying
-flames
Herald of tzeentch 160
-flying horror
-flames

5 flamers 175

13 bloodletters 174 (my opponants all play heavy magic even at a 1000 points)
-bloodreaper
-musician
13 blood letters 168
-bloodreaper

8 power dice
5 dispell dice

My tactics with this army will be both units of bloodletters hold the center while my flamers hang around flanks shooting down bigger faster units like giants, knights, large targets, basically anything they can shoot at. The heralds are as shown to blow up fast calvary trying to swoop in on my bloodletters flanks and they are they to try and take down a unit theirself with the shooting... I know its not a lot of shooting but combined with the flamers and their immense amount of magic that could add up to be a lot of hits and wounds. I plan to put my heralds in and around my three units while I advanced or take up table quarters at the end.

This sunday is a tournament That Im entering my lizards in and after the tournament I am starting a very small campaign that should last the next month or two. my opponants in the campaign will be dark elves, warriors, lizardmen (im letting someone borrow my models for this), and empire. This is the army I want to run but I want others opionions first. I havent played demons since they brought the new book out and I realized the nurf on bloodletters but they did make them cost cost and give them killing blow so I figure ill run them anways plus my enemies all play magic heavy so the magic resistance is a huge boost of haha in your face.