New to deamons using the models i pretty much have sorted - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New to deamons using the models i pretty much have sorted

Hi

Was thinking of a Khorne / tzeentch based list

H - Skull Taker
    H - Herald of Tzeentch - Fires of Tzeentch and dispel scroll
    H - Herald of Khorne in Chariot with flame sword

17xBloodletters + FC
    10xHorrors + Changling
    10xHorrors + Iridicent Horror
    5xFuries

3xScreamers
    5xFleshhounds

6xFlamers

the plan would be use the Chariot letters and hounds as the main hitting force. Id put the herald in the flamers. Id use the horrors and flamers to whittle down the enemy or removed small powerful units or at a push engage in combat esp if flanks or rear charges are open. the screamers i like the models and Furies are cheap and can be a meat shield as needed

Started the base coats on the bloodletters today.

Any comments or things ive overlooked as im new to the deamon book

Thanks for reading

I came, I typo'd, I editted
    Orc / Empire / Deamon WFB (indecisive)
    Crimson Fists approaching 10 undefeated at 1500

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    476 (x8)

I wouldn't bother with the Changeling or Iridescent Horror - The first is crazy expensive, and while amusing, means horrors are in combat...which is a bad thing. Same deal for the IH, really.

And I think you might want to swap Flames of Tzeentch for either Power Vortex or Master of Sorcery. Your magic phase is pretty weak right now, so needs a boost.

Depending on how much you want to change, you might want to cut out the Screamers and use those points (with the previous savings) to get another Herald of Tzeentch. That makes your magic phase pretty strong and gives both your Horror units the 4+ ward save.

And please remember in future to tell us how big the army is. I'm guessing it's 1500-2000, but I'm not sure.

Having an army and not owning a rulebook is like owning a car with no steering wheel.

Quote Originally Posted by amishcellphone
    <3 rork. He does all the arguing so I don't have to.

+ Reply to Thread