<2000 2000 current daemon list - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my main 2k daemon list

Skulltaker + Juggernaut of Khorne - 200
    3x Bloodcrushers of Khorne w/ Champion, & Musician - 240

Herald of Nurgle + lvl 1 Wizard + Palanquin + Slime Trail + Noxious Vapors -250
    17x Plaguebearers w/ Champion, Musician, & Icon w/ Icon of Eternal Virulence - 259

17x Plaguebearers w/ Champion, Musician, & Icon w/ Icon of Eternal Virulence - 259

1967 Total
    Just wanted feedback and maybe some advice on something new, this list is my main list that i use at my game store, it has doe pretty well so far, i have only lost two games out of 15 but I have noticed I have mainly played empire or high elves. And I wanted an opinion of people beyond the 2 game stores that I am the only daemon player of.

I sometimes substitute a squad of plaguebearers and a herald for some bloodletters or horrors and add in some flamers or another bloodcrusher and maybe a hero with better magic like a herald of Tzeentch. I know its lacking in magic, because the two times i have lost it was from fire magic, I know the list isn't perfect, and i know i am missing something like a harder hitter or more magic so hopefully i can get a fresh pair of eyes on this to help me out.

Last edited by ZatShooter; March 30th, 2010 at 04:31.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

I AM the Evil Twin! Jared van Kell's Avatar
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1466 (x8)

Too many characters and not enough units. Drop a herald and a unit of 15 bloodletters. I would then take a units of flesh hounds to provide you with some extra mobility.

JvK
    Basically life sucks, there is only war and you're probably gonna get eaten by Tyranids, have fun.

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/trek_hmm.gif

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

more speed, more shooting

Hq:
    Skulltaker/Jugger 200
    Herald of Nurgle 250
    /wiz/palanquin/slimetrail/Noxious Vapors
    Herald of Nurgle 215
    /wiz/ staff of nurgle (evil spell)

core:
    20xPB 295
    plagueridden/Musician/Eternal Virulence
    20xPB 295
    plagueridden/Musician/Eternal Virulence
    10xPB 120
    special:
    6xFlesh hounds( Gotta love em) 210
    Rare:
    3xBloodcrushers/Bloodreaper/Musician 240
    5xFlamers ( mmh fire) 175

2000pts

I think it turned out pretty well, might even run it myself
    Last edited by ColdOne; April 5th, 2010 at 21:47.

I AM the Evil Twin! Jared van Kell's Avatar
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1466 (x8)

That is a lot better. Though you really only need two Blood Crushers as when the Skulltaker joins them then the frontage will mean that one of them will not get to fight.

JvK
    Basically life sucks, there is only war and you're probably gonna get eaten by Tyranids, have fun.

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/trek_hmm.gif

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alright, thanks guy's. I'll make sure to try that out ColdOne, it is very similar to a list i made before the one i posted, but that one had the 250pt herald and no hounds.

+ Reply to Thread