Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
Army List Posting Rules
Thread titles must clearly and concisely show the following:
For example, the following titles are acceptable
- How many points the army list is for
- If the list uses special army rules
- If the army is for friendly or tournament play
- 2250 VC Horde – Tournament
- Chaos Undivided, 2000 Friendly
- 1500 Tournament List, WE Shooty
- OK Skragg – 2000 Tournament
- Friendly DE Warband 
The easiest solution to uncertainty regarding point totals is not to post any at all; if you post a 2000pt list, readers will assume the points add up to ~2000. If, however, you wish for readers to verify your total, please abide by the following:
For example, the following is acceptable
- The total cost for a character + upgrades and wargear may be posted
- Individual cost of a bare-bones character may not be posted
- Individual costs of magic items and upgrades may not be posted
- Wood Elf Highborn – 236
- Alter Kindred
- Hail of Doom Arrow
- Helm of the Hunt
- Great Weapon
Army lists can list the total points cost for a unit or character.
They can not list the cost of upgrades or individual weapons
If you are posting an army list, then you are asking for advice on the list. As such, there is no need to get defensive if people make comments about your list.
Failure to abide by these rules may lead to the Army list being deleted or edited without warning.
Please post your point totals for each category. For example if your heroes combined cost 577 points, and you can use 625 in your game, please post:
or something similar to assist those who would comment on your list.
I am right 94% of the time, why worry about the other 3%.