<1000 1000pt pure nurgle goodness. feedback welcomed with open arms :) - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    2 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

3 (x1)

1000pt pure nurgle goodness. feedback welcomed with open arms :)

ok ive come up with a pure army for each god and the last one is good ole nurgle. now peeps say that they r no good anymore but they just need some faith n theyll pull thru. so heres what i came up with(note that yea i know its extremely small but what the hey)

hearald of nurgle
    BSB-seep n decay
    noxious vapours
    pestilent mucus

30 plaguebearers
    standard bearer-EV banner

2 beasts of nurgle

its just under 1000pts but ohwell. ok so hearald and epid in the unit of 30 making that unit epic as. they get to attack 1st with reroll failed wounds.poisonattacks,regen,5+ward save,get 1pt of res for every kill so they will always win combat.the hearald is wizard so he can do hopefully some damage defore combat. the 2 beasts of nurgle help keep up one flank. the idea is to play up one side of the board to help protect other flank. its a really small elite army but it could work. im actually thinking of getting it just to try it out. the only thing stopping me is the stupid metal bearers in packs of 5. does any1 know a cheap way of collecting nurgle, conversions???

all feedback is welcomed with open arms

Last edited by Macdaddy; April 2nd, 2011 at 12:50.

+ Reply to Thread