<1000 1000pt pure tzeentch army feedback welcomed with open arms :) - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    2 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

3 (x1)

1000pt pure tzeentch army feedback welcomed with open arms :)

ok so this is a pure tzeentch army designed to blast the enemy to bits in a matter of turns. gotta love all those D6 rolls. ok so here it is

hearald of tzeentch
    flames of Tzeentch
    master of sorcery
    lore-tzeentch with bolt of change and flicker

25pink horros
    standard-banner of change

14pink horrors
    standard-banner of change

5 flamers

just bout 1000pts

ok so overall with all the dice, ill get 17D6 str4 hits, 4D6 str4+D6 hits and 3D6 strD6+1 once the enemy is withen 18". thats a not bad amount of dice. with the law of averages i should get close to 60 min-str4 hits in one round which is quite alot. pretty much target the most closest n expennsive target in range and hope for the best. and pink horrors arent bad in combat too...lolz XD but yea i dea is to move up until they are in range then move back in following turns and letting loose 24D6 dice. tactic like woodelf archers.

feedback is welcomed with open arms

Last edited by Macdaddy; April 3rd, 2011 at 01:37.

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

can only take one banner of change. drop it on the big unit and add icon of sorcery. gives them +1 to casting. plus its cheap. on your herald i would say take a different lore( you kinda have to) so take life for heals or fire for direct damage.

+ Reply to Thread