<2000 Need a competitive army list - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x0)

Need a competitive army list

Ok so I've bought Chaos Daemons as my first army for 40k and I've been having quite some trouble with them.

To me they seem very underwhelming when it comes to playing against CSM and BA. I can't seem to do anything about it.

I start the game deepstriking and most if not all my units are wiped out from said armies before I get a chance to do anything with them.

No matter where I place them I keep running into the same problem. I don't have to tell you how frustrating something like that can be. It's making the game not too fun to play leaving me more annoyed than joyful when someone asks me to play...

So maybe I'm just not playing right, but would love some help on a 1500 point list for s tomorrow's game. Gonna be playing against Blood Angels, Orks and another army some kid I don't know has.

The units I have are as follow.

Bloodthirster x1
    Lord of Change x1
    Herald of Tzeentch x1
    Skulltaker x1

Bloodcrushers x3

Bloodletters x20
    Daemonettes x20
    Pink Horrors x20

Daemon Prince x3

We'll most likely end up playing annihilation.

Any help would be appreciated. Just want to spark my interest in the game again.

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

well to start you posted this in the wrong forum section. try reposting this in the chaos daemons army list sub forum

+ Reply to Thread