Sad and happy at the same time. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    30 (x1)

Sad and happy at the same time.

Now that the daemons are really out, I went ahead and bought the spearhead. I already had a bunch of horrors and screamers from my hordes army(which I'm retiring.) I like the new rules for them, and I think I'm going to go khorne and tzneech heavy. I was thinking 5 bloodcrushers, some hounds and karanak, bloodletters(2 units,) horros 1 unit, then 2 khorne heralds, 1 tzneetch herald, and a daemon prince any thoughts?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Shrubs for the Blood God Undead Bonzi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    207 (x5)

Write up an army list and post it in the army fourms section and you should get plenty of help. Also check a couple of the threads here in the main forum where units are being talked about.

Only thing I can tell you right off the bat is that a Daemon Prince is about the poorest choice in the whole army book. They are litteraly the one unit that can always be replaced by something else that does better for the same points...by that I mean you can run 2 Heralds for the price of 1 DP and get better value out of it. DP have been discussed in an early thread in this forum called "To Lord or Not to Lord"
    The only honorable options left to we combatants is seppuku or semantics...which amount to the same thing really.
    -Undead Bonzi

+ Reply to Thread