LoC advice - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: LoC advice

A legend in my own mind.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    73 (x3)

LoC advice

I'm Finally getting a Lord of Change, seeing as I never used one before some advice would be appreciated. What gifts and lore to take? And SHOULD it have to get in Close combat what would be best? A flank charge while a unit is already tied up? I intend to have it stand back and magic everything to death, but it's best to know how to handle all situations.

If a Million Guardsmen die, that's a statistic. If one marine dies, that's a tragedy.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    431 (x8)

A LoC is a weird critter, good in HtH and a solid caster, unfortunately he is overshadowed by the awesomeness of Fateweaver.

Since the LoC won't compete with Fateweaver as uber caster, when I use him I go for a more flexible approach. Level 3, Power Vortex, Dark Magister. Keeps him cheap, lots of PD to use his handy spells (don't use MoS, you get the Tzeentch lore for free, let Tzeralds take other lores) and still decent in a fight.
    Check out ==My== blog: www.bnhblog.blogspot.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Being as most of my armies are magic heavy, I, personally, would advise giving him things such as Level 4 Wizard, Power Vortex, Tzeentch's Will, Twin Heads and/or Dark Magister (not all at once).

If, for example, you know you are fighting Dwarves with lots of cannons, you could try Daemonic Robes, so that he is less likely to die early.

If you would like to dominate more than one phase, consider Flames of Tzeentch, as long as there is extra Flamers at hand.

IMO yes he is great at combat, but he really should be blasting his way through the enemy with sorcerous might.

If you have the points spare, like ==Me== mentioned, try Kairos Fateweaver, as he chooses his extra spells.
    Realies teh impotance of proof raeding evrything yuo publish

+ Reply to Thread