Topic of the Week - Herald - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Keeper of Records and Ale King Ulrik Flamebeard's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1372 (x8)

Topic of the Week - Herald

This is the start of a new series, that will hopefully bring new ideas and tactics to the forums. Each week, a new topic will be posted up about a different unit in the army book. This gives you your chance to discuss the unit to its fullest. So, please leave your comment!

This week's topic is - Herald

Which god do you use him for? Is the magical upgrade (for non-Khorne) worth the points? Do you mount them? Why and on what? Which gifts do you use and why?

Discuss.

Kuffy

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I use Tzeentch Heralds for the most part because I originally used an all Tzeentch army. I like the nurgle herald because he makes the unit he joins rock hard. The Khorne herald is cool for an anti HTH powerhouse to guard your horror units and move around a bit faster. I mount all my heralds for survivability and mobility. The HoT's go in a chariot and the HoN gets a Palaquin. I like my HoK on a Jugger just for looks and a 0+ Armor Save.
    I dream of a day when a chicken can cross the road without anyone questioning its intentions.

A legend in my own mind.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    73 (x3)

A single nurgle herald today held off an entire temple guard unti with chakax and Lord Kroak from turn 3 till the end of the game. Being in range of the stubborn banner as well as my general meant he was not going anywhere unless they killed him, which they could not. They got him down to 1 wound from deliverance of itza. But the herald just would not die and fought off the squad. Well he fought off chakax being in a challenge. The herald ended up outside of the unit of Plaguebearers do to being rendered stupid from some plaque. Though he held them up for half a game.
    If a Million Guardsmen die, that's a statistic. If one marine dies, that's a tragedy.

+ Reply to Thread