Should I wait? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Should I wait?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Should I wait?

Should I wait until the new release of DOC to start my army. I was gonna start one after school lets out in two weeks but I dont know anymore. Should I wait? Or do you guys think that I would be fine getting the core units out of the way?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

actually, daemons arent getting a new Army Book, merely new models. The new Rulebook however, thats a completely different matter, this will be extremely interesting, as it will fundamentally change the rules of all the army books. as such it is probably a good Idea to wait, however it is your choice and Im just starting them as well. honestly, I figure if you really do want to start it, then start with the plastic kits e.g. Bloodletters and daemonettes. as these kits are unlikely to change and nothing is worse than spending hundreds of dollars on models just to have new better models come out cheaper. my 2c
    To Sleep Tzeentch shall come for us all in the end.
    Perchance to Dream To change the living, to the dead.

+ Reply to Thread