Queries from a newb daemons of chaos player - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

Queries from a newb daemons of chaos player

Hi there, I've been playing chaos daemons in 40k for a couple of years now, but when the latest edition of the fantasy rules arrived I felt it was a prime opportunity to lose my warhammer fantasy virginity. In the process of reading through the rules and army book, a few questions were raised in my fevered little mind.
    I've noticed that there are several threads about what are the best units available, but I want to know how best to set out these units? For instance was thinking that a unit of 40 bloodletters would be good in a formation of 8x5. I ask as I'm trying to set out my movement trays in an appropriate way.
    Also the huge list of banners available for the army is a little overwhelming so was wondering are good ones to use and with which unit?
    What is the better wizards and lore's of magic to use? I'm probably being stupid but I thought they all looked quite good.

In summary:

What are the better units to use and how should they be set out? E.g. horde.

What are the good banners to use are with which units?

Which wizards and lore's of magic are best?

Hope that's clear. Look forward to hearing your opinions.

Last edited by Penfolds Beatch; February 24th, 2011 at 18:41.

+ Reply to Thread