juggernauts armour save - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    191 (x3)

juggernauts armour save

So I hear everyone saying a bloodletter on a juggers save is +3.. but I'm not so sure. Isn't it a +4... Or am I missing something?

NECRON Army List Builder a Free excel capable list generator for 5th and 6th ed. 11/2011
    Necrons - 6000 points, Tau - 6000, Daemons - 5250, Eldar - 4500, Blood Angels - 5000
    Some pics form my hobby. http://s145.photobucket.com/albums/r...arodragon/40k/

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by camarodragon View Post
    So I hear everyone saying a bloodletter on a juggers save is +3.. but I'm not so sure. Isn't it a +4... Or am I missing something?
    its +1 for being mounted and +3 for being on a juggernaut soo comes too 3+ save

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    191 (x3)

The juggers special rules adds 3 to the armor save instead of mounted +1. Which would result in a 4 for an armour save. (no armour +3 = 4.
    NECRON Army List Builder a Free excel capable list generator for 5th and 6th ed. 11/2011
    Necrons - 6000 points, Tau - 6000, Daemons - 5250, Eldar - 4500, Blood Angels - 5000
    Some pics form my hobby. http://s145.photobucket.com/albums/r...arodragon/40k/

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yes camarodragon , you are right . brass behemuth adds 3 to armor save in place of the +1 not in addition to . so yes bloodcrushers and haralds of khorne on juggernauts have a 4+ save not 3 . anyone that says otherwise is not reading the army book . i use them all the time and i wish they had a 3+ would make them even more rediculas then they already are