Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
Hi everybody, I normally play dark elves but took a quick look over the Daemons army book and found it to be a very interesting army. I just have a few questions about the rules in the book that I hope someone would be able to answer.
1. Since daemons do not use ordinary magic items but gifts of chaos can two heralds use the same gifts? Example: two heralds of Khorne equipped with armour of Khorne? Or is every gift unique like magic items?
2. Can a herald join a unit with a different mark? Example: Would a herald of tzeentch be able to join a unit of bloodletters?
3. Can a herald of tzeentch on foot get a look out sir roll from a unit of bloodletters within 3"?
4. Can multiple units of bloodletters have the icon of endless war or are icons treated like ordinary magic banners as unique?
Thank you for your time!
1) yes, the only exceptions to this i believe are spell breaker and magic standards
2) Nope, however special characters, such as skulltaker are free to join whatever unit they desire (a well known trick is skulltaker+changling combo, your opponent will likely only fall for it once though
3) this, is a matter of some issue at our gaming club, the general consensus is yes though
4) all icons and standards are now magic banners and follow the rules of such.
I would recommend checking out the FAQ on the games workshop website for more information as i think it may be of use to you if you have not already looked at it
finding some space for naked Rhinos
Thanks a lot!
Looked over the FAQ and couldn't find an answer to those questions... probably just overlooked them. Thanks though.