Need Advice on 750 list - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x0)

Need Advice on 750 list

Wondering how solid my current list for a 750 point Daemon army need all advice possible thanks.

20x Bloodletter of Khorne

1x Skulltaker

5x Flamers of Tzeentch

3x Flesh Hounds

1x Karanak

2. Remove Advertisements

Barrie, Ontario
    16 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

57 (x2)

First of all, 3 flesh hounds is illegal, min of 5 for a unit.
    160 points freed up from that. I would suggest to drop skulltaker for a herald of khorne with firestorm and armour o khorne. He is S7, still flaming, with a 3+ armour. The bloodletters will get hate which will make them even more dangerous, and i think this is a better idea over skulltaker. This frees up another 20pts, 180 total now free.
    With the points, i would suggest a command for the bloodletters, at a minimum a banner. Full command and icon of endless war for the extra d6" charge leaves 135. The icon is not needed but i always find that getting in faster is better because less damage from shooting. I would suggest the other points be spent on either horrors for a wizard to dispel, or some plauge bearers. I don't really know what other armies have at this low points so i don't know what would be a better choice.
    The flamers are good, and will probably be devistating at the low points, i know that a unit of 6 in a 3000 point game is something to be feared, so a unit of 5 in 750 should be godly.

+ Reply to Thread