Prince Meandors warhost - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Prince Meandors warhost

Lords:
    Prince Meandor (Dreadlord), great weapon
    Pedant of Khaeleth, Armour of darkness
    206p

Heroes:

Master BSB, Cold one
    Heavy armour, sea dragon cloak, shield, whip of agony

Sorceress Lv 2
    Dispel scroll
    160p

Sorceress Lv 2, dark steed
    Darkstar cloak (+1 power dice)
    172p

Core:
    15 Spearmen, shields, full command
    120p

19 Spearmen, full command
    148p

20 Black ark corsairs, full command
    225p

6 harpies
    66p

Special:
    8 Shades, great weapon

5 Cold one knights, full command
    175p

15 Black guards, full command
    Banner of murder, crimson death
    275p

Rare:
    War hydra
    175p

2x Reaper bolt throwers
    200p

2226p

I´m pretty new to the dark elves and this is my third list i believe. What do you think is it solid? My main opponents are Warriors of chaos and Skaven. But i plan on fielding it against dwarves and brettons next week. Anything i should change?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

LO Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    160 (x7)

not bad, I see you're breaking from the traditional ASF banner Black Guard, that's probably good as it shows you what they can do without ASF. I personally like having a more mobile fighty character if I'm going to take a dreadlord, but as he is, I'd probably switch the soulrender out for great weapon. It's magical and eliminates most of the armor saves on your opponents (Brets, WoC and dwarves)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

not bad, I see you're breaking from the traditional ASF banner Black Guard, that's probably good as it shows you what they can do without ASF. I personally like having a more mobile fighty character if I'm going to take a dreadlord, but as he is, I'd probably switch the soulrender out for great weapon. It's magical and eliminates most of the armor saves on your opponents (Brets, WoC and dwarves)
    Yeah i relly like the banner of murder, ivé had great sucess with that particular unit lately. They´ve fought of a unit of khorne warriors and a shagoth at the same time, killing the shagoth and held the warriors to a standstill. In my latest game i was loosing really bad but the black guard single handedly destroyed 2 units of chaos warriors+ an exalted hero earning me 500+ victory points in the last 2 turns.

Remember that the lord benefits from the banner aswell giving him S6 armour piercing

+ Reply to Thread