2250 McShowcase Arm-flex - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Northern Rivers, Oz
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

103 (x3)

2250 McShowcase Arm-flex

Hey there!

A long time ago, I read the story in the Dark Elf book where Malekith and bodyguard hacked through an army to safety. My heart filled with pride.

To be honest, I've had quite a long stint away from the game... after dusting off the book and re-reading that story, as well as my fondness for Abstrudal Vect and his slave *ahem* Dark Kin, I want to go ahead and buy all the funky stuffs. .

Eggs/basket/winning doesn't matter, I wanted a hardass unit in an average game, with the favoured Malekith at it's reigns to re-make that battle on the tabletop. Not that I intend to use it regularly, but if it half works, it may even see the tabletop!

(note: eye bleeders, turn away now)

Malekith, Witch King
    Cold One

Death Hag
    BSB w/ Hydra Banner
    Manbane + Rune of Khaine
    Total: 240 Pts

Level 2
    Ring of Darkness
    Cold One
    Total: 195 Pts

Level 2
    Dagger of Dice
    Total: 160 Pts

10 Crossbowmen

5 Dark Riders
    Rptr Crossbows
    Total: 117 Pts

18x Warriors
    Full Command
    Total: 141 Pts
    (Dagger stab here)

Cold One Chariot

20 Black Guard
    Kouran, Musician & Standard w/ Hag McGraef
    Total: 391 Pts

Additional hand weapon, Rune of Khaine
    Black Lotus, Touch of Death
    Total: 171 Pts

Total Army Cost: 2245(?)
    (P.S cheers to Zhaf for the layout presentation, saved me a lot of time )

Unbreakable, shooting mods, magic, ASF Cold Ones.... couldn't ask much more of a bodyguard, but I kinda am!
    As far as I know, the main problems I will be having against such a unit would be Dragons+Characters/ High US monsters to the non-front facing, aside from having wounds placed on charcters slowly but surely.
    Does anyone have any ideas how to go about tooling a list like this, or to keep the trend and try a differnt approach? Malekith is being 'cold-oned' soon, and Mr Sorceror has to be in the list (I love that old model). I tried to work with a Cauldron, but it takes my Hag out of the Guard, I could drop a caster, but ... aaargh it's already coming apart!

Thank You in advance

Last edited by jONESIE; March 8th, 2009 at 13:07. Reason: forgot sum'fin x2 (",)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaffar_Hasad
    You need more Mordians?
    They still exist?

2. Remove Advertisements

Rochester, NY
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

431 (x8)

I would put Mally on the dino, Stupidity has a way of ruining things.

What is your Death Hag doing? Frenzy is bad if she runs off on her own. I'd go for a Cauldron and leave the flag at home, or at least stick it in with the BG.

Needs more Warriors to sacrifice.

Some Dark Riders and/or Shades wouldn't hurt to go after war machines and disrupt the enemy.

A Hydra wouldn't be out of place either.
    Check out ==My== blog: www.bnhblog.blogspot.com

+ Reply to Thread