1500pt first list - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1500pt first list

Sorceress w/ Lv.2, Dark Steed, Tome of Furion, Darkstar Cloak - 187 (with the dark riders)

Dark Riders x5 w/ Shields - 90

Dark Elf Warriors x15 w/ Lordling, Musician, Standard Bearer - 120

Black Guard x20 w/ Tower master with Crimson Death, Musician, Standard Bearer, Standard of Hag Graef - 355

Black Guard x20 w/ Tower master with Crimson Death, Musician, Standard Bearer, Standard of Hag Graef - 355

Cold One Knights x5 w/ Dread Knight, Musician, Standard Bearer, Standard of Slaughter - 210

War Hydra - 175

I'm not sure if u can take 2 of the same magic banner? let me know, any critique?

I know not what weapons World War 3 will be fought with. All I know is that World War 4 will be fought with sticks and stones.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Shrubs for the Blood God Undead Bonzi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    207 (x5)

Quote Originally Posted by Magicuser211 View Post
    Sorceress w/ Lv.2, Dark Steed, Tome of Furion, Darkstar Cloak - 187 (with the dark riders)

Dark Riders x5 w/ Shields - 90

Dark Elf Warriors x15 w/ Lordling, Musician, Standard Bearer - 120

Cold One Knights x5 w/ Dread Knight, Musician, Standard Bearer, Standard of Slaughter - 210

War Hydra - 175

I'm not sure if u can take 2 of the same magic banner? let me know, any critique?
    #1. Your Sorc is illegal. She cannot carry two unique Arcane items.

#2. Your second unit of Blackguard is illegal. You cannot have 2 of the same magic banners (no double Hag Graef) or magic items (no double Crimson Death).
    The only honorable options left to we combatants is seppuku or semantics...which amount to the same thing really.
    -Undead Bonzi

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i thought u could carry 2 arcane items as long as they are not the same item?
    I know not what weapons World War 3 will be fought with. All I know is that World War 4 will be fought with sticks and stones.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you could have a scroll and a unique arcane item, but you can't have two unique arecane items

+ Reply to Thread