1k army list - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1k army list

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

4 (x1)

1k army list

i just started playing fantasy after playing 40k for years i made this list to start off with and id like to know what people think of it any suggestions/comments are welcome.

Master additional hand weapon, sea dragon cloak,heavy armour, dagger of hotek(does that count as an aditional handweapon so i dont need the other one)is with the corsairs 122

Sorceress lv2 135

13 black ark corsairs full command 155

2o spearmen shields full command 155

10 dark elf crossbowman 100

10 dark elf crossbowman 100

5 shades additional hand weapons 85

cold one knights banner 151

totals out to 1003 pts any comments are welcome please

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

42 (x1)

well in most gaming circles 1k is a limit, not a suggestion. Esp since you can drop a single option somewhere and get it to within 1-2 points of 1k. If your gaming group is ok with going a few points over, than that is fine too.

The wizard probably won't get much off, since she only gets 4 dice, and even opponents without a wizard or items will get 2 dispel. So don't expect much out of her. Magic is very hard to bring at such low points limits.

Your master isn't very good. Volume of attack even at ASF isn't worth the cost of the magic item. Since he is in corsairs, they already do volume just fine. What you want him to do is hurt armor. Give him a great weapon.

+ Reply to Thread