1500 point Dark elf tournie list - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1500 point Dark elf tournie list

Hi guys, i have a tournament coming up on 1st november at warhammer world nottingham, just wanted ya feed back on ma army list to date as need to make sure list is plausibly strong enough to take on all contenders. There are three games, 1st is breakthrough, 2nd pitched, 3rd is conquest. Any feedback would be great.

Master
    Gw
    POK
    Null Talisman
    HA
    Shield
    SDC

Sorceress
    Lvl 2
    Sac Dag
    DS

Sorceress
    Lvl 2
    Dark star cloak
    DS

10 cbowmen

5 Dark riders 117 pts
    Mus, RXB

24 Spearmen 208pts

Fc, Shields, Warbanner

6 harpies

13 Blackguard 264pts
    FC, ROH, ASF ban

2 Bolt Throwers

total is 1494 pts

As guessed Sac sorc goes in spearmen, and master into the blackguard, but was thinking of either dsc for other one and take focus fam with her and put her in terrain but she get easily killed so other opt was in crossbowmen. a few armies i might face is a Kinght heavy bret army, magic heavy chaos army, a magic heavy vamp counts army, a ghoul army, and a heavy marauder army, basically everything is marauders. there will be an army off all other types but have played the bret army and magic heavy chaos army and beaten them both in practice but i have 3 spell casters then, other one had a focus fam and seal of ghrond.

Any help be great.

Unfortunately due to copyright laws it is against the rules to post individual points costs for items, I have removed these but please check over the army posting rules in the future - Arklite

Last edited by Arklite; October 15th, 2009 at 11:36.

+ Reply to Thread