<3000 2250p Tournament, "comp army" - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x0)

2250p Tournament, "comp army"

Hi. Kinda new to dark elves so i have tryed out an army for a local tournament.
    Appreciate all feback

Dreadlord Cold one, SDC, HA, Sh. Potion of strength, hydra blade Pedant of Khaeleth
    Master Cold one, SDC, Ha, sh. BSB. Hydra banner

20x Warriors FC sh (General goes here)
    20x Warriors FC sh
    18x Corsairs Sea Serpent Standar FC
    5x Dark Rriders w RxB
    10x Crossbowmen

20x Black Guards Champion/StandarB banner of murder
    6x cold one Champion/StandarB Ring of hotek null talisman (BSB goes here)
    1x chariot

1x Hydra
    2x RBF

The idea is to have Corsairs Warriors(with General) and blackguards in the center, march for CC. The other unit warriors together with chariot try to take something together.
    Hydra and cold ones where they are needed.
    Ill try to have cold ones on flank but not to far away so my other units can benefit from ring of hotek.

Im weak in magic and magic defence. But im used to that(use to play dwarfs). Ill try it out against a friend who play lizardmen (with slann). If they magic defence is way to low ill add a sorceress with a dispellscroll.

The army has a "comp" of 18. the tournament accept comp armys between 15-25. And you gain 100 vp for each comp point.

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

42 (x1)

Without knowing exact rules for comp, I can't tell you much. There is some issues I would have in an all comers/tourney list that I don't recommend. I imagine you would get dinged for BG with the ASF banner?

Is your CoK champion legal? ring is 25 points, null is 15, you can't have both.

+ Reply to Thread