Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
Hi , i'm going to play against a friend of mine.
My friend plays HE, I have a list and wonderd what you guys think of it.
Also have 13p. to much and wonderd if you have an idea where i can lose some points
Supreme Sorceress (dark magick)
Tome of Furion
Bs(standard of hag greaf)
Sea dragon Cloack
10 Xbow men
10 Xbow men
Bsb and Lokhir are joining the corsairs and the sorceress are joining one of the Xbow units
pleas tell mee what you think about the list, it will be apreciated
1. You can't take duplicate Rare so you'll have to drop one of them, my suggestions would be drop the Black Amulet as it's completely useless if you bunker her within a unit (Which you will do) and then you can get 2 Repeater Bolt Throwers in.
2. Drop the Standard of Hag Graef as it's useless within a Dark Elf army now, most things are I.5/6. Maybe get the Hydra Banner but for this you will need to drop the Corsairs (they're useless anyways) for less points you can put 15 Spearmen in and use it as a bunker for the sorceress.
3. Drop the Executioners instead and get Black Guard instead because it's the amount of attacks you get, if you 14 Black Guard in then make it 7 on the front and 6 on the back then you can place the BSB on the front rank which you will then gain 31 strength 4 attacks at -2 to their saving throw, that's lethal since they re-roll every round AND they're I.6.
4. Since you would of dropped Tullaris and Lokhir then you may want to shove 5 Cold One Knights with the Standard of Slaughter and then add a Master in there on a Cold One with the Armour of Darkness and Crimson Death.
5. Drop both the Standards and the Shields from the Xbow men since you will only be recieving a 5+ save anyways.
These are just my opinions on changing your list, it will make a more dependable list, good luck! If you want to see my list and use then just message me and i'll put it down for you, i've won many games with it so you won't be disappointed!
Unless they're got local restrictions, nothing is preventing him from having 2 hydra's (p. 135 of the BR
Why keep the Hag Graef Banner within a Black Guard unit since they're already I.6 and Warrior Elite, put the Hydra Banner with the BSB and the Banner of Murder and this unit will become a death star unit. Definetly get rid of 1 Hydra in the favour of 2 Bolt Throwers! Put them at each side of your Xbow men then your pretty much covering the board.
Well I don't agree on basing a force to beat another force anyways, plus I never play High Elves so I only base my army lists around what I would need to beat someone else.
6th Ed record w/d/l
CSM - 3/1/1
other than that your list looks great