>3000 2.5k tourney list - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x0)

2.5k tourney list

looking for tips or suggestions, playing in a big tourney in January and before i paint up all the models i would like to get my list down. let me know what you think or any suggestions. Special rules are 0-1 hydra and no more the 35 RxBs

core- 678
    rare- 175
    lord- 320
    total- 2494

30 spearmen shields 5x6 FC
    lichebone pen 240
    29 spearmen shields
    5x6 FC 218
    10 rxb 100
    12 rxb 120

6 shades 96
    10 coldoneknights fc 310
    21 witch elves fc 285
    banner of murder

2 coldone chariot 200

Hydra 175

Cauldron BSB Death Hag 250
    dance of doom

Supreme sorceress225 320
    lvl 4 upgrade 35
    pendant of kaleth35
    darkstar cloak25

level 2 sorceress 100 180
    lvl 2 upgrade 35
    tomb of furion 15
    seal of ghrond 30
    either metal or dark

Both sorceress' go into spearmen units

Last edited by sirkently; November 6th, 2011 at 17:05.

2. Remove Advertisements

Aberdeen. Scotland
    3 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

53 (x2)

Just to point out, there's no point giving Dance of Doom to the Death Hag on Cauldron, she already has a 4+ ward save.

Also, Lichebone Pennant isn't the best banner for Spearmen, with the points saved from the Dance of Doom you could give them the Warbanner (remember, only 25pts because AB over BR.

Also, maybe a cheap Master could be an idea for some extra hitting power, sticking him on one of the Chariots would be good (Halberd for 3 S5 attacks and Blood Armour - 99pts plus a chariot.

Also, don't list individual points costs for items, unit upgrades or for whole units with no upgrades. It's something to do with a little thing called copyright infringement.
    I think it's fine to put down the total points cost for (example) your lvl 2 Sorceress and her items without actually mentioning individual costs
    (example, putting Sorceress - Lvl 2, Tome of Furion, Seal of Ghrond, Dark or Metal - 180pts, would be fine I think, although sometimes it is best to err on the sie of caution).

Apart from those points I've mentioned the list looks pretty good (to be fair I've just glanced over it). Good luck at your tournie mate.
    Fantasy - Dark Elves, Warriors of Chaos \/ 40K - Word BearersChaos Space Marines

Vargarna i Vinterkylan
    Chaos Warriors Army Project

+ Reply to Thread