Played a game against a friends DE's recently and decided to have a go with a Raider-style list, from the old list in the back of the 1999 Dark Elf Armybook, which is basically an army of Corsairs, Bolt Throwers, Dark Riders and Shades.

Dreadlord - Whip of Agony, Armour of Darkness, Pendant of Khaeleth, Potion of Foolhardiness

Lokhir Fellheart, Captain of the Tower of Blessed Dread -

Master - BSB, Heavy Armour, Shield, Sea Dragon Cloak, Hydra Banner -

Sorceress - Lvl 2, Feedback Scroll, Lore of Fire -

50 Corsairs - Full Command, Sea Serpent Standard -

5 Dark Riders - Musician, Repeater Crossbows -

7 Shades - Additional Hand Weapons -

7 Shades - Additional Hand Weapons -

6 Shades - Additional Hand Weapons -

4x Reaper Bolt Throwers -

I realised during deployment that I hadn't left a unit for the Sorceress to join (she certainly wasn't going in the front of a combat unit) so she partied around the Bolt Throwers.

My friend didn't enjoy playing it as the army gave him two options: Avoid the Corsairs and get shot or engage the Corsairs and get mauled.
The Shades and Dark Riders just strolled around his army shooting what they wanted whilst the Bolt Throwers just had a party. I surprised him by studiously avoiding his army with the Corsairs, him questioning my sanity by running around a rock to hide from his army in turn 2, until he realised that I'd been concealing a firing-lane with them and his fragile units were sitting in front of the Bolt Throwers after they'd removed 16/20 Crossbowmen in the first turn. His Black Guard got a charge on the Corsairs but sadly the Dreadlord, Lokhir and the BSB killed 15 of them before they got to attack....

I finished the game with 5 Corsairs (Hydras....), the Dreadlord, Lokhir, the two 7 man units of Shades, all 3 units of Dark Riders and all 4 Bolt Throwers. He finished with 20 Spearmen, a Lvl 4 Sorceress and a fleeing Hydra out of 80ish men and 2 Hydras.