Need a 2,500 point dark elf army list with all the nasty tools that the army book has to offer. I usually favour having a versatile army list where each unit can serve different purposes to give me more options. The list I've come up with heavily favours close combat and a couple of chaff units to setup good engagements, but is obviously low on shooting.

Lords

Dreadlord (Heavy armour, Sea dragon cloak, Dragonhelm, Soul render, Pendant of Khaeleth, Crown of command, riding a cold one) - 277 points

Supreme sorceress (Sacrificial dagger, level 4 lore of shadow) - 285 points

Heroes

Cauldron of blood (BS - 225 points

Sorceress (dispel scroll, level 2 lore of fire) - 160 points

Core

50 Spearmen (shields, musician, standard, banner of murder) - 384 points

15 Repeater crossbowmen (musician) - 155 points

5 Dark riders (repeater crossbows) - 110 points

5 Harpies - xx points

5 Harpies - xx points

Special

5 Cold one knights (musician, standard, gleaming pennant) - 164 points

21 Har Ganeth Executioners (musician, standard, banner of eternal flame) - 280 points (7x3 formation)

Rare

War Hydra - xxx points

War Hydra - xxx points

Total - 2,500 points on the spot.

So with a stubborn executioner unit, (presumably) steadfast spearmen unit and a stubborn general (Dreadlord) it shouldn't be too hard to setup a battleline. CoK and dark riders are deployed on opposite flanks and war hydras are there to assist the main battle in the centre. I expect little to nothing of the crossbowmen - they are only there to bunker my level 4 and maybe protect my rear from pesky flyers or fast cav). Cauldron will be positioned in a way that I can preferably get rerolls to my stubborn units and do buffs where needed.

Suggestions and advice very appreciated!

- Vezzax