COS, 1k tourny - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: COS, 1k tourny

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

COS, 1k tourny

Sorceress
    Lvl2, Mark of Slaanesh, Seal of Ghrond, Dispell Scroll: (200)

Noble
    Crimson Death, Chaos Armour, Steed Of Slaanesh: (175)

10 devoted of slaanesh: (120)
    25 Warriors, Full command, Mark of Slaanesh: (240)
    5 Shades: (70)
    5 Dark Riders, Musician: (127)
    10 Marauders, Flails: (~65) ( I think, army book isn't here!)

Thoughts? Suggestions? I'm not used to playing 1k games, and am totally lost...

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    26 (x2)

Your prices are off: 25 Dark Elf Warriors with Full Command and MoS are -20pts, +5 if given Shields. Marauder price is also over by 5 pts.

I don't know... Makingt it a Khainite list would have the definite advantage of having the Noble be the General, instead of the Sorceress.

Also, a single Level 2 doesn't accomplish much, at least not without the Darkstar Cloak. SoGhrond can also be taken by the Noble.
    Use Light, Beasts, Metal instead of Heavens
    NecroLords: Use at least one Death Mage
    Brets: Use Peasants&Damsels
    Skaven: Don't use Skryre SAD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    264 (x6)

Yeah, I don't think you'll be able to take advantage of many of the aspects of the Cult list (like the annointed) with small armies. If you're like me and are a diehard cult fanatic, then go for it, the list looks alright. If not, then I would suggest you use the standard Druchii list for now and wait until 2000 points to get back to the Cult. That is when we can use our full powers! Bwa ha ha ha ha!

The Dvl in Pale Moonlight danceman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    121 (x3)

warriors cost 5 more.
    maruders cost 5 less.
    i assume your DRs have RXBs otherwise their 97pts.

the list looks pretty decent however i would try to get 5 mounted daemonettes to kick arse with your noble, to find the points for this i would drop the warriors down to 12(perhaps give RXBs) and make the devoted bigger.

MDs and a bigger unit of devoted is alot more scary than a big block of spearelves :yes:

but as i said, it is a pretty decent list.
    ""What's the matter? Don't ya like clowns? Don't we make ya laugh?" - Captain Spaulding.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

your army doesnt reli have a solid centre although the 25 warriors will help. get rid of the marauders, they r very fragile and a big waste of time. If i were u id drop the marauders and add to the devoted unit, devoted are fantastic and go through enemy infantry like a hot knife through butter. 3 attacks per model and enemies with weapon skill 4 or below need 5s to hit them becos of the special rule they have. Unfortunately they r very vulnerable to shooting and so with only 10 models in the unit they will dissappear very quickly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Im not Cult player but I play chaos and DE. maruaders are fragile and you want to replace them with devoted LOL... how does that make any sense. Also flailers are her added punch if her warriors get into heavy cav and such. If anything about the marauders i would drop the flails and take great weps. ( this is an easy conversion by taking the flail handles and cutting of the chains. Then take a hand weapon and stick it too the flail handle.) To me this works because its being held in 2 hands and doesnt look like a halberd or spear because of the diff hand wep head types. Besides changing the actual army list leavin it how it is seems ok to me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you got too many warriors i would drop a about 5-9 and get 2 more shades and change the noble to a sorceress and any left over points i would bulk up the marauders and devoted.
    "take my love, take my land, take me to where i cannot stand, i don't care i'm still free you can't take the sky from meee" ;- firefly

"i'm gonna grant you your greatest wish i'm gonna show you a world without sin" ;- serentiy

"I am a leaf on the wind, watch how i soar" ;- serenity

+ Reply to Thread